Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and dianabol

XCv30

30 years old
5 ft 6 in
145 lb
very low body fat probably around 10%
I'm looking to stack anavar oxandrolone along with Dianabol
Looking at 20mg of each.
This is my first oral cycle, don’t want to use injectables cause i want some flexibility. Who has run that stack and how did you like it?

Personally, i would never run a stack like that at all... I dont like it one bit... I would look at sarms stacked with anavar or sarms alone as opposed to stacking two orals...

30 years old
5 ft 6 in
145 lb
Looking at 20mg of each.
This is my first oral cycle, don’t want to use injectables cause i want some flexibility. Who has run that stack and how did you like it?

I actually ran this stack earlier in the Year, like Feb-April….honestly it worked, but I was taking much larger doses of Anavar. Kept the dianabol at 50mg.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

30 years old
5 ft 6 in
145 lb
Looking at 20mg of each.

low bodyfat is good for this cycle
anavar and dbol? thats not bad at all

try this
8 weeks
40mgs anavar/day
40mgs dbol/day
20mgs cardarine gw/day
12.5mgs aromasin E3D
7 caps n2guard/ED

You got good idea for this cycle, but it needs some adjustment: 40mgs of DBOL and ANAVAR daily for about 8 weeks is just right

30 years old
5 ft 6 in
145 lb
Looking at 20mg of each.

What made you choose 20mg?

Top Bottom