Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle week 4 update + cycle addition

F

flickenu

40 mg ed, in middle of week 4. (creatine stacked on @10 g ed)
bodyweight +9 lbs
bench +15 lbs
squat +25 lbs

Strength started going up around day 14. Pumps got incredible during week 3. I was playing basketball and the leg I jump off felt like it was going to explode. My workout that day was my best yet. Since then each one has been getting better.

I decided to add to this cycle and here's how it will look-
ox weeks 1-12 @40 mg ed.
Test weeks 5-6 500 mg/week
Test weeks 7-12 250 mg/week*
Fina 75 mg eod weeks 7-12
Winny 25 mg eod weeks 7-12**
Clomid therapy beginning in week 14
Nolvadex on hand

*To reduce chances of progesterone induced gyno from fina
**Keep the lead in the pencil from the fina and to add some more mass

Any opinions?

cool keep us posted, just saturday started anavar 40mg/day and winstrol 50mg/day. have you ever cycled with anavar without using creaitne, and in your current cycle, did you "load phase" with the creatine?

str8cubano said:
cool keep us posted, just saturday started anavar 40mg/day and winstrol 50mg/day. have you ever cycled with anavar without using creaitne, and in your current cycle, did you "load phase" with the creatine?

I've never cycled with ox before, this is my first time. I'd highly recommend using creatine alongside your anavar though. They go hand in hand, like birth control and 18 year old girls. I didn't load either. No scientific reason, my personal opinion is just that you don't need to. I've seen conflicting reports on it and chose not to.

Top Bottom