x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Anavar cycle female

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anavar cycle female within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am going to start my first cycle of anavar. What is the best way to cycle var for women? Any tips? Thanx-Lilred ;)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Anavar cycle female

I am going to start my first cycle of anavar. What is the best way to cycle var for women? Any tips? Thanx-Lilred

Re: Anavar cycle female

Quote Quote posted by lilred
    I am going to start my first cycle of anavar. What is the best way to cycle var for women? Any tips? Thanx-Lilred

My wife does 15mg/day for 6 weeks at a time with no androgenic sides.

Thanx!

Mad Scientist

Check the stickies on the Women's Board.

15mg is WAY too high to start. DO not start there. You should start at 5mg a day, stay there for a couple weeks. Then decide whether you should increase.

10mg is usually the highest a female will take. Yes, 15mg may be safe for some - but MORE is NOT BETTER. If your diet and training is SOLID - 10mg is MORE than enough.

Var is NOT side-free. It has the very real possibility for androgenic sides. The more you take, the more of a chance these sides will occur. This is why you start low, and stay as low as you can while seeing results.

Most people take more AAS to make up for sloppy diet and/or training. Doesn't work that way.

What are you eating and how are you training? THIS will determine your results.

Quote Quote posted by Daisy_Girl
    Check the stickies on the Women's Board.

15mg is WAY too high to start. DO not start there. You should start at 5mg a day, stay there for a couple weeks. Then decide whether you should increase.

10mg is usually the highest a female will take. Yes, 15mg may be safe for some - but MORE is NOT BETTER. If your diet and training is SOLID - 10mg is MORE than enough.

Var is NOT side-free. It has the very real possibility for androgenic sides. The more you take, the more of a chance these sides will occur. This is why you start low, and stay as low as you can while seeing results.

Most people take more AAS to make up for sloppy diet and/or training. Doesn't work that way.

What are you eating and how are you training? THIS will determine your results.
    Your advice is always so helpful and as always, greatly appreciated! Have to spread karma before giving it to u again. lol
    Last edited by lilred; 12-Mar-2005 at 06:51 PM.

Mad Scientist

Women's Board is best place for advice on AAS and women - the men here know a TON about cycles for men ..... but it is a whole different animal when you are dealing with females.

On the WOmen's Board - sometimes we give people a hard time about AAS, but it is ONLY so they remain safe and REALLY look at whether or not they are prepared for AAS> Too often a female comes over there and asks about this "magic pill her BF gave her" or some variation of that story.

Education, patience and hard work are what gives results in the end. The more you research BEFORE doing something, the better off you are.

Good luck!