Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Cycle ---- Advice -----

powerlifter420

hi im 27 years old 5'9'' 165 pretty much all muscle already naturally, never juiced, trying it for the 1st time with anavar ------ 50 mg Day 1-25
100 mg Day 26-50

thats all, nothing else......... how do you think itll work?
is this stuff any good
thoughts please.....

yes it s "pretty good". assuming you have legit product and properly dosed.100mg is waaaay to much. make sure and do peripherals with this product. oxandrolone is a underestimated drug. in fact it is a highly potent aas. mg per mg stronger than test and lest you forget it can be liver toxic. var is a badd ass drug especially at the dose you are considering. i strongly recommend you reconsider taking "100mg" first time out. at 50mg day for 8 weeks you will be very pleased and most likely much safer.just my 2c.

ya layinback is right, 100mg for first cycle i dont think so, Maybe try it for a week at 100mg if u see twice the results stick with it, if not go back to 50.

With that being said i think ur a fag.

Lower doses for longer times work better IMHO. Your receptors approach saturation eventually.

Keep it at 50mg for 8 to 10 weeks and don't listen to any fools that tell you you'll need a new liver if you do. Same with the fools that will tell you orals only are a waste of time.

start at 60mg ED and up dosage as required. var is alot less liver toxic than dbol or drol..

One thing to watch for is cholesterol...make sure to take support for that including policosanol, omegas, red yeast rice and niacin, that should help alot..

CaptainDominate said:
One thing to watch for is cholesterol...make sure to take support for that including policosanol, omegas, red yeast rice and niacin, that should help alot..

he is a right!

Top Bottom