Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle

I am 6ft tall 204 lbs I’m 38 years old and my goal is to get as shredded and lean as I can.
I’m taking. 350 mgs of sust a week with 30mgs anavar. I’ve been on that cycle for 4 weeks now. I’m starting to see results already. What I. Asking is should I be in less or more test/anavar or am I good where I’m at ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I am 6ft tall 204 lbs I’m 38 years old and my goal is to get as shredded and lean as I can.
I’m taking. 350 mgs of sust a week with 30mgs anavar. I’ve been on that cycle for 4 weeks now. I’m starting to see results already. What I. Asking is should I be in less or more test/anavar or am I good where I’m at ?

Looks pretty good to me. If you are trying to cut, I usually have better results and less hunger at a trt dose of test.

The Anavar, depends on quality, if legit 30 is enough for sure, I have run anavar once at 60 and I def would use it again, but more for the strength and pumps.

Your diet and training will decide how “shredded” you get imho.

Hope this helps

Looks pretty good to me. If you are trying to cut, I usually have better results and less hunger at a trt dose of test.

The Anavar, depends on quality, if legit 30 is enough for sure, I have run anavar once at 60 and I def would use it again, but more for the strength and pumps.

Hope this helps

Thanks man ya it does help. My diet is pretty strict as far as carbs/fat/protein etc. just never ran anavar yet. Should I ever up my test or just stay at where I’m at with it?

Hope this helps

Or take less test?

that’s very vague man. i wouldn’t ever run anavar, i get better results from SARMS than anavar.

However if you’re running anavar, make sure ur taking n2guard at same time

Top Bottom