Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle

willywonka28

if you take anavar by itself,before your first cycle, would it hinder the effetcs when you go on the cycle,because i heard you make the best gains on your first?

Anavar by itself IS a cycle....it's also a useless cycle.

if you take anavar by itself,before your first cycle, would it hinder the effetcs when you go on the cycle,because i heard you make the best gains on your first?

what??!!

come on bro, who told you this broscience? sounds like something greg valentino would say lol

I don't really understand the question. Anavar is a anabolic steroid so if you run it that's your first cycle.

Ez-e is correct. Anavar is a steroid so that would be a cycle.

i dont even know how to translate the actual question... it sounds like you dont realize that anavar is a steroid but i also dont want to assume or misinterpret what you are saying...

i dont even know how to translate the actual question... it sounds like you dont realize that anavar is a steroid but i also dont want to assume or misinterpret what you are saying...

I think he asked if he can take Var during a PCT too... SMFH

You could run an anavar only cycle for your first cycle. You won't get a whole lot from it but you should gain a solid 5-6 pounds if you follow a proper diet and training program

Top Bottom