Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cutting cycle

4evafit

Hi guys I wanna start a cut with ldg/s4 and anavar. I know a lot of people have been saying that you need a test base for anavar. I dont wanna inject. Can I use dermacrine as a test base or any other transdermal ? Or should I drop the ldg and just run s4/anavar. I don't have much fat to cut. Will be around a 6-8 week cycle. Any advise ?

Save your money on the dermacrine. Ever since the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all the good pro-hormones and topical products are now illegal. All that's left are weak DHEA products that are pretty much useless.

Anavar/lgd/S4 would be a really effective oral cutting cycle.

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
S4 50mg/day
LGD 10mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

You can run it without test but remember that anavar will shut you down so you will need a PCT. Personally I would run test with every cycle to get better results but to answer your question, no it is not required.

Thanks for the reply guys. I have ran lgd in the past also in pct from a 6 weeks osta cycle. Had amazing results with the lgd cycle. But I really hated the suppression. I was lethargy really bad and skipped the gym many times simply cause I had zero energy and my joints ached. I don't wanna run it without a test base especially if anavar is involved. But at the same time I don't wanna inject either. What about 4-andro will that help control my energy/shutdown alittle?

If you want to have hardcore gains and do proper steroid cycling, you will have to learn to inject.

Being afraid of a needle is only making matters worse for you.

Thanks for the reply guys. I have ran lgd in the past also in pct from a 6 weeks osta cycle. Had amazing results with the lgd cycle. But I really hated the suppression. I was lethargy really bad and skipped the gym many times simply cause I had zero energy and my joints ached. I don't wanna run it without a test base especially if anavar is involved. But at the same time I don't wanna inject either. What about 4-andro will that help control my energy/shutdown alittle?

4-andro is a weak DHEA product that you will notice nothing from what so ever.

Injections really aren't that bad.

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

You will just have to get over the injecting fear. It really is not a big deal at all once you do it. Just watch a ton of youtube videos first to get more comfortable with it.

Top Bottom