Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and creatine? How much creatine and when?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Just adding what anavar I have left to my test. Will only be 15 to 20 mgs a day. What type of creatine do I take, how much and why? Thanks.

Get any brand of creatine monohydrate (99% pure) from a reputable company, or the new cee from the af store. (I'm taking San V12 turbo right now). Monohydrate take 10 grams/ed during or right after workout. Cee, I think they recommed 2-4 caps /ed. Why... muscle cell volumization & hydration, which allows for faster muscle growth. Yes, it works, awesome pumps too. ps. drink lots of water.

split endz said:
Get any brand of creatine monohydrate (99% pure) from a reputable company, or the new cee from the af store. (I'm taking San V12 turbo right now). Monohydrate take 10 grams/ed during or right after workout. Cee, I think they recommed 2-4 caps /ed. Why... muscle cell volumization & hydration, which allows for faster muscle growth. Yes, it works, awesome pumps too. ps. drink lots of water.

Thanks! I don't work out everyday, so what about the off days?

Some people don't take it on off days, but, most popular consensus is that you should; to keep tissue levels constant. I've experimented with this, I might take 10 g on workout days, 5 g on off days, might miss a day or two. No need to extremely regimented, just plan on taking it daily and if you miss a day or two no big deal.

30 g/ed is alot. Maybe I would consider that amount if I was 250 lb or >. I am lean (172lb), and at the end of my last creatine cycle, my kidneys were aching every day @ 10g/ed. Not drinking enough water I guess, which is VIP when taking creatine. Some experts say it is not humanly possible to drink enough water for proper hydration during creatine usage.

Top Bottom