Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar- beginning or mid-cycle?

ConanX

Banned
Hello,

I just got a shipment in (of course, this is all just role playing). I was supposed to get much more, but they were low on Anavar so I was only able to get like a 4-5 week supply. I will do the math when I get a chance, but I believe it's about that. Now, should I start the cycle with the anavar or should I start it so that I end my cycle with the Var? I was thinking to maybe use the Var after a few weeks of Test, this way the Var works when the Test is fully kicking in.

I will be doing Test E and Equipose. It will be a cutting cycle. I want to get cut while keeping my muscle and maybe getting more solid, keepable muscle definition.

Thank you.

I also have some injectable Winstrol laying around, so I was thinking that maybe since I won't have the Var, I should incorporate this into my cycle.

Oh yeah, and a very late happy new year to all my bros haha!

Ok, I just looked it over and I have 100 tabs of 10mg each.

If I do 40mg ED, then that gives me 25 days.

Should I lower the dose to 30mg ED and take it for 33 days? Raise it to 50mg and take it for 20 days?

And again, back to the original question...should it be done at the beginning of the cycle or later on?

Thanks.

I would get some more so you can run it 60mg/day for six weeks.

Anavar is a fairly mild compound especially if it's ug.

I would get some more so you can run it 60mg/day for six weeks.

Anavar is a fairly mild compound especially if it's ug.

That was my other option....just to wait until I can get hold of some more since it won't be worth it?

Thanks for the response bro.

60-80mgs. a day for a male!

That would only last me 2-3 weeks.

Before I ever took test or anything at all, I took 25mg of Anavar a day and saw nice asthetic results and put on a few lean lbs. I doubt that amount of Var would do anything to me now, but I was thinking maybe 40mg's or is 60+ really needed?

Var is extremely misunderstood.

Its not the dose, its the duration. run it at 40 mgs for 10 weeks.

Hello,

I just got a shipment in (of course, this is all just role playing). I was supposed to get much more, but they were low on Anavar so I was only able to get like a 4-5 week supply. I will do the math when I get a chance, but I believe it's about that. Now, should I start the cycle with the anavar or should I start it so that I end my cycle with the Var? I was thinking to maybe use the Var after a few weeks of Test, this way the Var works when the Test is fully kicking in.

I will be doing Test E and Equipose. It will be a cutting cycle. I want to get cut while keeping my muscle and maybe getting more solid, keepable muscle definition.

Thank you.

I also have some injectable Winstrol laying around, so I was thinking that maybe since I won't have the Var, I should incorporate this into my cycle.

Oh yeah, and a very late happy new year to all my bros haha!

You will do much better with ANAVAR when ran in longer cycles of at least 8 wks or more.

Thanks bros. I guess I'll just save the bottle until I can get hold of some more for either my upcoming cycle or a future cycle.

I'll try Winstrol then. Should be fun :supercool

Test and EQ for cutting? LOL have you ever run EQ before? Shit makes me eat everything and anything. good luck with that

Top Bottom