Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar back pumps.....

WinnyPumps

The last time I ran Var I would always have to take long breaks in between sets of squats and hack squats because the back pumps were frickin brutal!!! When I got off the Var I felt like I could push myself even harder on legs because my back felt fine. On Var I was stronger but coudln't do that many sets cause the pump was vicious!

Is there any supp or anything I can take to prevent this??

Taurine's supposed to be good for controlling pumps. 5-7g i believe. Potaassium could well help to so a banana would be good.

The last time I ran Var I would always have to take long breaks in between sets of squats and hack squats because the back pumps were frickin brutal!!! When I got off the Var I felt like I could push myself even harder on legs because my back felt fine. On Var I was stronger but coudln't do that many sets cause the pump was vicious!

Is there any supp or anything I can take to prevent this??

What types of dosages with the ANAVAR were you running?

At least you know your vars legit =) I know what your saying about the pumps I get em the worse in my biceps, nothing about it is enjoyable but I do look good lol

What types of dosages with the ANAVAR were you running?

40mg ed then bumped up to 60mg. This go around I got me some pharm grade Var and will be running it @40mg ed so I know the pumps will be brutal. I'm really lookin forward to it though! :evil:

I guess just hydration, taurine, and stretching will help a little.

Besides what has been metioned..... Drop any preworkout NO2 type supplements if you are taking them.

Taurine helps def

pre + post stretching is the key

I was getting brutal low back pumps on HGH and even test alone produces quite severe pumps.

No amount of stretching helps this. The only options are ignore it and push through the discomfort barrier or take long rests between sets of squats.

I started a Var cycle yesterday, so i went out and bought a 500g bag of Taurine ready for the pumps. Kind of looking forward to them, kind of not, lol.

Top Bottom