Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar anavar anavar

hardone899

Does anavar have any negative side effects? Not that I want it to but it seems almost to good to be true. Will it effect the liver at all. You see I am on one type of medication that is pretty hard on the live. I can't touch alcohol at all and I can't do any heavy types of cycles. Any recommendations on a cycle that will be good for me to add lean muscle. Not looking to get huge here.

40 MG anavar ed for 9 weeks
400 mg week primo 9 weeks

that's the recomended cycle someone gave me when i asked the same question

georgie24 said:
40 MG anavar ed for 9 weeks
400 mg week primo 9 weeks

that's the recomended cycle someone gave me when i asked the same question

for the love of GOD that cycle sounds expensive. lol. nice though........:D

Anavar is pretty mild when compared to the other C17AA's, but it will do something to the liver. It is not 100% non-toxic to the liver. And at 40 mg per day for 9 weeks, your liver values could be altered, especially with the other medication that you're taking. You said that this other med is hard on the liver, what is it?

NN

hardone899 said:
Does anavar have any negative side effects? Not that I want it to but it seems almost to good to be true. Will it effect the liver at all. You see I am on one type of medication that is pretty hard on the live. I can't touch alcohol at all and I can't do any heavy types of cycles. Any recommendations on a cycle that will be good for me to add lean muscle. Not looking to get huge here.

1. Yes it has sides

2. Yes it will effect liver

3. anywhere from 20mg-50mg ED for 6-10 weeks

Top Bottom