Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & Winstrol effects on libido

SPFROG241

Reading so much about this stuff my head is about to explode. I'm thinking of running either Var or Win @ 50mgs 6 week, solo without any test. Question is... LIBIDO!!! I read it drops with both. I'll be taking the HCGenerate ES from NTBM while on cycle and HCGenerate with post. I have a very high libido as is without anything.

Is it going to be a severe drop in libido?

How long to get back up to par?

You need estrogren for a healthy libido. The majority of our Estrogen comes from the conversion of test to estrogren. When you take something like var or winny, it is going to shutdown our natural test production. Now neither of those things convert to estrogen.. to estrogen can get too low.. leading to libido problems.

HCGenerate ES will solve any problems you may have.

Without test in there, a drop in libido could definitely happen, but HCGenerate ES will help tremendously.

An alternative to running test, is to use RS-TRANSADERM, which will provide a good test base since it converts to testosterone

For more info and discounts on it, check out the link in my signature

Without test in there, a drop in libido could definitely happen, but HCGenerate ES will help tremendously.

An alternative to running test, is to use RS-TRANSADERM, which will provide a good test base since it converts to testosterone

For more info and discounts on it, check out the link in my signature

Agreed, these are your best options if you won't pin test.

Even when I was running test I noticed winstrol made me feel shittier in general and negatively effected my libido slightly.

Winstrol is a harsh compound regardless of what anyone says.

Top Bottom