Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & my gf

josephabraham

[FONT=&quot]Just a couple questions. My girlfriend has been working out steadily for a couple years and is in very good shape. She is wanting to take it to the next level. Now she wants to get stronger/shredded but not put on much weight. I've heard good things about anavar. What is your take on it and why? Is there something else that is better? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

anavar is one of the safer steroids for females but if you get fake stuff it can really mess her up. my advice is don't get your gf involved in steroids, let her do her own homework.. otherwise if something goes wrong guess who gets the blame?

I would say let her research more on it, yes you can help her researching but it's good also for her to get educated in the subject. And just make sure that the doses she takes are the appropriate for girls as well as it being legit gear

Im not a huge fan if women using steroids. Anavar is probably the safest for women but sarms would be a far better option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom