Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and alpha blocker

LewisSpirit

[FONT=&quot]Hi, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I have had prostatitis for a number of years and have now been given a Alpha blocker (no previous pain or major issues with prostate)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have run a few minor cycles before mainly Anavar just to help me cut up towards the end of cut.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So my question is, is it OK to run Anavar along side taking 10mg of Alpha blocker?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am new to this forum so gentle please[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

there shouldnt be an issue but i just dont find it wise to be using any steroid if you have any sort of prostate issue...

you really need to be flexible on steroid use if you have existing prostate issues

stick to mild steroids and run them short and come off for a very long time in between.

remember all steroids are derived from testosterone and all of them do convert to DHT in some amounts, so you will have more pressure on your prostate.

i highly recommend you use n2guard daily, it has ingredients that are good for the prostate

I would be careful about what you run and how long you run with prostate problems.

Hi,

So I have had prostatitis for a number of years and have now been given a Alpha blocker (no previous pain or major issues with prostate)
I have run a few minor cycles before mainly Anavar just to help me cut up towards the end of cut.

So my question is, is it OK to run Anavar along side taking 10mg of Alpha blocker?

I am new to this forum so gentle please
Thanks

How much, how long?

Top Bottom