Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar alone, high dose, or low dose anavar with winny?

Big'N Heavy

Hey bros I am just looking down the road on a cycle to basicly put on a few pounds and to help keep the muscle and strength up while cutting. Which sounds better to do:

weeks 1-8 50mg/day anavar alone

Or

weeks 1-8 30mg/day anavar
weeks 4-8 100mg/day winny

it is a cost thing with why i am not doing the anavar higher with the winny, could even also go a bit higher with the anavar alone too, So which one would you find to give me the better results to gain maybe 5-10lbs or even maintain, while I cut some fat. thanks guys

Big

Anavar alone is good. I tried it with Winstrol for a few weeks and saw no difference.

if you take all the anavar in the morning you may also be able to maintain a decent natural test level too.

definitely run test with it. the anavar shot my libido. im running prop at 150mg eod, 60mg of var ed, and 50mg of winny ed. my libido isnt really high but i would say its normal, the anavar brought it down and the test just brought it back. if i drop the anavar, i know he 150mg of test eod would bring my libido sky high. 250-500mg of test, thatll be enough to counteract libido issues.

Top Bottom