Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar 70 mg a day

rockyIII

Hi guys I will be 70 mg of var daily and I got 10 mg tabs, I don't want to bring this gear to work so I was wondering if it's ok to take the 7 tabs in the morning after breakfast or it would be too much compound for liver at once, thanks.

I would take half of it in the morning (about 40mg) , and the other half as soon as you get home (30mg).. daily total 70mg..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If the quality of your gear is fine, you should be perfectly fine with as much as 40-50 mgs per day, and there is absolutely no need for 70 mgs. The additional benefits will be minimal, but the liver will suffer more. Make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement along with anavar, such as N2guard, and I would personally split it in two dosages if possible. This would provide you with a more stable level of the active substance, and there would be less liver toxicity at any given moment.

Since anavar has a half life of 9 hours, you want to split up your daily dosage into at least 2-3 dosages throughout the day.

I would do 60mg per day and do 20mg with breakfast, 20mg with your pre-workout meal and 20mg with your last meal of the day.

If you eat any of those meals at work, just put the anavar in a Tylenol bottle. No one will suspect anything.

Top Bottom