Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar: 6 weeks at 80mgED or 8 weeks at 60mgED (plus Test question) please

Spades24

Which would produce better results?

Also, I am thinking of extending my Test E cycle from 12 weeks to 15 weeks, because I will have that much test on hand. Would you recommend 15 weeks for a first cycle, or should I cap it at 12 weeks and waste the rest?

Cycle looks like this btw

Weeks 1 - 4: 500mg Test E (250mg twice a week), 30mg Beast ED, HCG 250iu twice a week

Weeks 5 - 8: 500mg Test E (250mg twice a week), HCG 250iu twice a week

Weeks 9 - 12: 500mg Test E (250mg twice a week), Anavar 80mg ED, HCG 250iu twice a week

Weeks 13 - 14: Anavar 80mg ED, HCG 250iu twice a week (up until 4 days before PCT)

PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25/25 and Forma Stanzol 5pumps AM and 5 pumps PM

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD on cycle

Nolva on hand for gyno

I have a couple options with the cycle here. I can keep the Anavar dosage at 80mg over 6 weeks, or decrease dosage to 60mg and extend over 8 weeks.

Also, the Test E, I can extend to 15 weeks, or I can keep at 12 weeks and up dosage to 600mg, or I can not change it at all.

Personally, I'd go with the var at 60mg for 8 weeks and keep the test at 500mg. Depending on how you're tolerating the cycle (sides manageable, etc) you might want to go the full 15 weeks. Some people won't agree with me and say that 12 is enough for a first timer, some will probably even suggest 8-10 weeks. Remaining objective, if the cycle is going well for you, there really is no difference running a longer first cycle versus a 4th, 5th, or 6th cycle.

Once you start, you're here to stay :)

Cool dude, my problem is, my anavar start date is based on the date that I end my test. I want to take the anavar 2 weeks beyond finishing my last test e shot, and then immediately start pct. So I can't really play it by ear.

Personally I'd drop the beast for a first cycle. I'd run 10 weeks test 500mg/wk and 8 weeks var 60mg ed. Just my opinion.

I'd go with the var for several reasons.
[1] You can run var longer than beast
[2] The gains are easier to keep
[3] Less sides and solid gains

I'd go with the var for several reasons.
[1] You can run var longer than beast
Longer doesn't =better
[2] The gains are easier to keep
My gains from beastdrol were very keep able. Running beast with test makes the gains a lot easier to keep than a beast only cycle imo.
[3] Less sides and solid gains
With proper support my sides from beast were minimal.

Oh and the price of beast vs var $$$

My question wasn't beast vs var. I'm taking both at opposite ends of my cycle. My question is would I see better results from 6 weeks at 80mg or 8 weeks at 60mg?

You probably won't get much outta an oral after week 5-6 so 80 mgs 6 weeks all the way I LOVED MY WINNY AND TBOL AT 80 MGS would love to try var at that dose

You probably won't get much outta an oral after week 5-6 so 80 mgs 6 weeks all the way I LOVED MY WINNY AND TBOL AT 80 MGS would love to try var at that dose

Not so sure about that. Tbol and Anavar are completely different orals. I have ran both numerous times. I would run the Anavar at 60mgs for 8 weeks. I have done that and it leaned me the fuck out. I started to really notice the effects around weeks 5 - 8. Veins were fucking ridiculous, and the strength and lean mass gains were awesome.

Top Bottom