Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar 50 - real??

jb2012ny

already posted this in the gear pics section only got one response.... wanna know if anyone ever used this brand and or they legit??? pharma italy, 50 mg orange color, BD on one side 50 on other. thanks guys

No one knows brotha only way is to lab test which is too expensive.

So take em take bloods that will tell you.

You can make any pill any shape color or form. I could make var tabs pink with a pricess symbol on em.

I know sux... But you cant telk unless smone knows that co is counterfieting.

I love when these guys buy ip tabs and then package them as their brand.
If you didn't get them from ip than who knows. Just take them thats about all you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I have those BD 50s. Started off with 1/2 in the morning and then 1/2 at night. So no results so I upped to 2 a day. Felt stronger could work out more intensely but saw NO fat loss. Did not look different and BF did not drop one bit even though my diet was good. My libido is shot so I had some blood work done. T is at 217. Cycle was months ago so I'm not sure if it is the only cause. I'm going for more blood work soon to see if it is going up. I wonder if adding test would have made all the difference. Once I stopped my desire to work out dropped. Blood sugar drops as soon as I start working out.

Top Bottom