Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

AllDayJayBlivion

Hello. I’m new to forum. And I have a question. I’ve never taken any steroids but was an athlete, I’m in “decent” shape. 5’10” and about 215 libs. 40 years old. I’m looking to cut and get some strength gains and have been doing research online. I came across anavar, which is a oral steroid. My question is has anybody had any experience with this steroid? Im aware that steroids come with risk but I’m of the train of thought that what doesn’t have some risk to it. Im looking for some good gains in the least amount of time. I really wanna shred some of this fat I’ve slowly accumulated over the years as well as get some gains in muscle and strength with my main focus being cutting first, not bulking. Any feed back on this product would be greatly appreciated. The more information the better. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. I’m new to forum. And I have a question. I’ve never taken any steroids but was an athlete, I’m in “decent” shape. 5’10” and about 215 libs. 40 years old. I’m looking to cut and get some strength gains and have been doing research online. I came across anavar, which is a oral steroid. My question is has anybody had any experience with this steroid? Im aware that steroids come with risk but I’m of the train of thought that what doesn’t have some risk to it. Im looking for some good gains in the least amount of time. I really wanna shred some of this fat I’ve slowly accumulated over the years as well as get some gains in muscle and strength with my main focus being cutting first, not bulking. Any feed back on this product would be greatly appreciated. The more information the better. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anavar is fairly low sides
50mgs per day anavar
7 caps/day n2guard
thats a good cycle

bros get anavar from napsgear 50mgs/day var is a good cycle

Anybody have shipping issues to the United States?

“Every Time I Was Sure I Had You Figured Out And Could Have My Way With You And Do As I Please, You Sucked Me Back In, Chewed Me Up And Spit Me Back Out And Said To Me Not So Fast Tiger”

steroids aren't magic, keep that in mind

I’m not looking for a magic pill. Just something that has a bit more boost than what one can buy over the counter.

“Every Time I Was Sure I Had You Figured Out And Could Have My Way With You And Do As I Please, You Sucked Me Back In, Chewed Me Up And Spit Me Back Out And Said To Me Not So Fast Tiger”

Top Bottom