Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

Ozieoziiee

G-day
Ive had a knee operation and i put on 20 kilos and i went through hell getting rid of it
Im currently 97 kilos and i am 183 cm tall
My body is average,only downside i have stomach fat and love handles.
Ive been dieting for 2 months now and ive been training 6 days a week at the gym for the past month.
My goal is to get rid of my stomach and love handles and also get thicker muscels
Is it okay if i take ANAVAR?
Ive done research but having no idea in what this stuff is it all looks chinese
Also want to know
SIDE EFECTS ?
WHAT CAN I DO TO REDUCE THEM ?
WHEN DO I KNOW IM READY TO TAKE IT
HOW LONG IS RECOMMENDED
WHAT ELSE DO I TAKE WITH IT
thanks in advance

I am 21 years old
Note: im not taking anavar to lose the fat i want to get thicker muscles as im in the process of losing the fat
I do 30 min cardio everyday before i get into my workout
Also info on PCT
AND very detailed replies as im clueless as its my first ever looking into this stuff

Ok first off - using steroids at 21 would be a horrible idea. As a man, you are still going through puberty until you are about 23. Using steroids before that age is a horrible idea. You will live to regret it.

Second - steroids increase muscle protein synthesis. They do nothing what so ever for fat loss.

Listen to episode 134 of evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/
We did an entire episode on fat loss

Just focus on losing the fat. It requires you being in a caloric deficit every single day. You cant just do it a few days a week and then fuck off and drink on the weekends.

Top Bottom