Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anastrozole liquid vs tamoxifen liquid?

Which of these are better for the bodybuilding lifestyle? If you’re running a gram of test and 400mgs of deca what do you think would be the better of the two to run and when do you think it would be time to use them in a cycle? Sorry if this question seems dumb. Never had sides or gyno but I don’t want estrogen to go high. Any input would be greatly appreciated and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
Stick with Adex for estrogen blocker
Nolva use during the PCT Cycle

You want to run an AI like aromasin or arimidex. If gyno symptoms are already there you will want to add nolva to that until the symptoms go away. Best bet would be to lower the test dose too so things don't get worse.

I’ve never had any gyno or problems from running test higher.. hell most people start with 500mgs on there first cycle. Only thing I see is a little back acne and figured it was from estrogen

I’ve never had any gyno or problems from running test higher.. hell most people start with 500mgs on there first cycle. Only thing I see is a little back acne and figured it was from estrogen

if you never had issues then slam the cycle

you starting a log journal soon?

Would you ever run a test deca dbol cycle or a test tren dbol cycle?or...test with deca and a little tren E with dbol slammer

Top Bottom