Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anastrozole How much a week?

willywonka28

I’m 34
5’7 and
154lbs . I believe I’m around 12% Bf
I’m currently on TRT
75mg of testosterone Cyp pinning twice a week
hcg .50 ( half 1cc ) twice a week
AI - 0.125 twice a week
Tues and Saturday

I’m looking to go into a first cycle
250mg Test Cyp twice a week for around 10-12 weeks
With my standard HCG dosage.
Possibly some var towards the few last weeks ( your advice is definitely respected )

I guess what I’m curious is how often and how much Anastrozole should I be taking a week, and how do I pct? Would I just go back to my typical TRT protocol ?

I would bump your cycle dosage up to 350mg per week to be honest, and run anastrozole at 0.5mg eod for the duration of your cycle (alter as needed based in mid-cycle bloodwork). When yourncy le is over just resume TRT (no PCT). I do not recommend running HCG perpetually, but instead save it for a fertility protocol with HMG and clomid.

that would be determined by bloodwork... 250 mg per week of test should not require much of an ai if any but we dont know how estrogen prone you may or may not be

i have issues with your TRT protocol

you do not need hcg at all regardless, but using an AI on TRT means either you are running too much test or you are suppressing estrogen too much.

i would want to see your bloodwork and move things around. long term dosing TRT incorrectly is a serious problem

I guess everybody missed it but me. Your trt is 150mg per week (75mg x 2) and you want to run 250mg twice per week (500mg)

I would run your ai every other day and adjust as necessary
Good catch. I definitely missed that he was cycling at 500mg per week

Top Bottom