Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anapolan 50 from Turkey is Crap.

Stimie

I purchased 80 tabs of Anapolan 50. I researched pictures and this board when it arrived. Once I knew I had a so-called legitimate product I started taking them.
I started with 1/2 a tab a day and worked up to 2 a day. I noticed zero weight gain and no strength increases. All I have heard since becoming a reader and user is how A-bombs were stout and put on some serious mass.
I didn't have this experience at all. Yes, I have used other gear with great results. Anyone else have problems with this brand of A-bombs?

What are you saying? Learn to put a sentence together before you post. If your saying legit Anapolan 50's are crap (bunk) you are wrong. So either you got fakes or I misunderstood your post (which is quite easy since I need a secret decoder ring to decipher it).

Maybe sometimes it is a good idea to have 'novice' etc next to our names :D

It is so damn obvious you have fakes or do not respond at all to a-bombs (which is very rare) try another brand and then see. If you respond then what you have now is fake. Turkish Anapolans are one of the best.

No turkish anapolon are'nt the best----- I believe they might be one of the weakest-- I Have been taking them now for 3 weeks and have felt little with 2 a day---- I have gained weight though but not like the androlics ------- there are fakes out there be careful bro---

naughty said:
No turkish anapolon are'nt the best----- I believe they might be one of the weakest-- I Have been taking them now for 3 weeks and have felt little with 2 a day---- I have gained weight though but not like the androlics ------- there are fakes out there be careful bro---

If you are taking 2 a day and not getting much those are fakes. Anaps may not be THEEE best (which is hard ot say about any one a-bomb) but they are legit. The fakes actually look more professional than the real ones. But i was taking 1-2 a day and got awesome pumps and decent weight gains.

naughty said:
No turkish anapolon are'nt the best----- I believe they might be one of the weakest-- -

I did not say they were the best, I did say one of the best.

Lets face it, if you have the legitimate product 50mgs is 50mgs is 50mgs. If you have a fake, counterfeit or underdosed counterfeit product then thats a different story.

I never tried their anapolan, but i did try their sustanon 250 and primo and so did my friend. we both blew up large and set new personal records on the bench press.:)

Ok maybe one of the best but how many brands are we dealing with-- not many availble...... Yes I get some great pumps , and they are in fact real but nothing like the size and pumps I get off other a-bombs-- even the hemos felt better...

Top Bottom