Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol VS Dbol

have you taken either

• Both, Anadrol and Dbol

Votes: 57 31.0%
  • Anadrol only

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dbol only

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • neither, I'm afraid of orals

Votes: 27 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomama

Banned
Sorry guys, last poll was deleted by mistake. So I'm redoing it. This poll is to see how many people actually have taken anadrol alone or either or neither.

ive done it many times, alone, and with dbol at the same time, as Ulter puts it, its a lot of fun

Mythicalbeing said:
Anadrol is okay(harsh sides with me)...but dbol is by far the better of the two.
I made up my mind and got a bowl load of dbols. Figured, if I eat them with cereal, they'll last longer than anadrols will.

alltraps said:
ive done it many times, alone, and with dbol at the same time, as Ulter puts it, its a lot of fun

how long did you run it and with what results?

DIVISION said:
NOT AGAIN, YOYOMAMA!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

WE'VE ALREADY HAD THIS POLL 20 FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

STOP THE INSANITY........Y0!

DIV

:chomp:
No we didnt, one didnt work and the second one was deleted by mistake. Not my fault. I just want to see how many people have used anadrol, and then we can all see how many people are blabbering about how bad anadrol is when they havent even tried it. I'm talking about the "D-bol VS Anadrol VOTE" poll.

Holly shit, is this all? Only a few people voted. They cant possibly mean you guys never use oral?!

yomama said:
Holly shit, is this all? Only a few people voted. They cant possibly mean you guys never use oral?!

Many guys stear clear of orals all together... myself included.

No sense putting the extra stress on your liver when youre not affraid to stick a needle in your ass, or other areas. I get enough gains and like the results with injectables alone, to just avoid orals as a whole. No need in my situation. :Chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom