Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol VS Dbol

have you taken either

• Both, Anadrol and Dbol

Votes: 57 31.0%
  • Anadrol only

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dbol only

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • neither, I'm afraid of orals

Votes: 27 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good way to revive an old thread/poll.

I love Anadrol. Great strength and size and not too much bloat for me.

When I run Dbol I also run into some problems:

Naps and Russian give me serious stomach cramps.
Pinks give me forearm pumps so bad that It's almost hard to workout

I love Dbol and Anadrol.... They (and other orals) work and feel totally different to me..

Anadrol's gains were better, but I felt way better on Dbol.. (I used 50mg/day for 20 days on A50 and 10mg/day/30 days on Dbol, then used higher doses)

All in all I prefered 10mg Dbol per day given all the ways I tried it. ^ ^

And I don't see the point of being afraid of orals if you don't go nuts with the doses.. lots of people that dont workout or diet use drugs like Valium 10-20-30mg per day for years and it is 17A just like most of our orals...:confused:

im runnin test deca tren and anadrol. i feel fine and am not having pains stomach or liver and no sexual sides. superb.

Used Anadrol 50's and loved them. I ran 100mg a day for 14 weeks and never felt better. I was running with 500mg of Sust and 400mg of Deca a week and blew up. Lots of water but no problems with gyno. That cycle is when I topped out as far as weight. I'm 6'2'' and hit 273lbs running Anadrol.

I have to admit that as much as I liked the Anadrol, I have favored Dbol in most of my mass cycles and feel like you keep more of what you gain.

I loved dbols @ 30mg, I got a loss of appetite with 40-50mg. I am doing 50mg anadrol for 4-5 weeks, just started 2 days ago I will report back when its all done :)

Sorry guys, last poll was deleted by mistake. So I'm redoing it. This poll is to see how many people actually have taken anadrol alone or either or neither.

I would take it along with some testosterone.
I prefer ANADROL with DBOL a close 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom