Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Usage

How much Anadrol do you use

• 0 - 25mg's

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 25 - 50mg's

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 50 - 75mg's

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 75 - Over

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
green giants for me, 50-100 a day, have done 150 a day for a week. first three weeks i was gaining a pound a day

3 of my best friends are no longer with me today because of drol. Yep ... lets just say that they have taken "the ol dirt nap". The US government are conducting studies on their livers, and the rest of their bodies in the newly built Area 52 (super human development)lol ...Just kidding... most of you know my thoughts on drol haha.

Then you have drug pushers like biceptslOl who said he would send me a sample of drol just to "show me the power", lol. He wants to hook me for life (classic pimp and junkie story) so he will own me. I told him that I couldnt because I would feel like I am cheating on dbol. lol.

If I absolutely had to run it, I would stack it with winny.

Mavy

Mavy said:
Then you have drug pushers like biceptslOl who said he would send me a sample of drol just to "show me the power", lol. He wants to hook me for life (classic pimp and junkie story) so he will own me. I told him that I couldnt because I would feel like I am cheating on dbol. lol.

Mavy

hahahaha i cheat on everything with anadrol, she's my booty call whore that never quits giving me what i want. i just cant walk away :p

Mavy said:
3 of my best friends are no longer with me today because of drol. Yep ... lets just say that they have taken "the ol dirt nap". The US government are conducting studies on their livers, and the rest of their bodies in the newly built Area 52 (super human development)lol ...Just kidding... most of you know my thoughts on drol haha.

Mavy

hahahahah.....LOL....k bro

Hi guys. New to the forum. Just wanting to get some advice on my first time using Anapolon which I've heard is exactly the same as an anadrol? Anyways I'm 21, weighing 71kg, 6 foot 2 inches, and I just want to know when and how many times to use it a day? I have Anapolon 75mg. Did a 15mg dbol cycle bout 4 months ago finished the pct cycle with proviron (can I use that pct again with Anapolon?) How can I avoid side effects? (Acne, gyno etc.) Also what supplements should I use with my diet to get nice weight gains? Please guys, I want to do this properly to get the best results. Training every day of the week, resting Saturday and Sunday.

Haven't taken anadrol yet.
Gonna do test decca and anadrol winter bulk.
Tried dbol and loved the pumps and strength and we'll being feeling.

Top Bottom