Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Tren and propionate

Teg

I’m looking to cut. Would Anadrol, Trenbolone Acetate and Test Propionate be a good stack to use? I’ve used Tren and Propionate in the past with good results. This would be the first time adding Anadrol. Ty

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You didn't mention anything about your nutrition so I can't help but bring that up right off the bat. So how's that looking at this point and how much weight are you planning on dropping?

You didn't mention anything about your nutrition so I can't help but bring that up right off the bat. So how's that looking at this point and how much weight are you planning on dropping?

I have a fairly clean diet. I eat 4 meals a day high protein low carb. I’m 6’ 1” and weigh 230. I’d like to be at 200 but I haven’t seen that number in 8 years. So realistically I’d like to be 210-215.

I have a fairly clean diet. I eat 4 meals a day high protein low carb. I’m 6’ 1” and weigh 230. I’d like to be at 200 but I haven’t seen that number in 8 years. So realistically I’d like to be 210-215.

Clean is ok but what about the calorific number and cardio?

Top Bottom