Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol /Tren Enan/Test cycle thoughts??

N

ninesecz

I want to pack on some mass . Tried tren enan. for 6 weeks and loved it!!

thinking of runnin it like this

week 1 start with 2cc sust and 1 cc test enan e3d(sust is low dosed only 170mg/ml)
week 2 start anadrol @100mg ed
week 5 end anadrol and add 400mg of trenbolone enanthate
week 10 end all Test
Week 12 start Nolvadex and finish out trenbolone

How will this work?? I know some peoples opinion varies with tren as far aa a mass steroid but i put on 1.5" on my arms in 6 weeks so it seems to work for me

I have 4 major suggestions:

1. You need to add in an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. I recommend aromasin at 10mg EOD

2. You need to add in an anti-prolactin drug whenever using a nandrolone like tren - I recommend cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D

3. Cardarine gw is a great addition to any tren cycle to increase fat loss and reduce side effects. Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

4. I would add in a good liver aid when using the anadrol as it is an extremely liver toxic oral steroid. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

Finally, I would run a much better PCT protocol. Nolvadex is not near sufficient for a PCT protocol. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Top Bottom