Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and test: is it a harsh stack like Bill Roberts sez?

athlete03

Bill Roberts writes that Anadrol stacks nicely with primo but is harsh with test. My primo didn't come through yet and I don't know if it will so I'm thinking of running 50mg Anadrol ED for 4 weeks or so along with 250mg Enanthate for 8 weeks. Would it be that hard of a stack on that low of a dose?

OK never mind...

I read your post and my mind saw Bill Phillips. I don't know that much about Roberts but Phillips IMO is a backstabbin, sellout, bitch.
Now with that said, Jbold is right. I think you'll find most guys like an anadrol + test stack. Anadrol is semi harsh on its own but adding the test is not gonna do anymore damage, just better results. I would actually run the T at 500 while on the A-50 and the 750mg after that. Your in good shape with the stack , but bump the Sust up.

Ooops..

Just read your last post. If you wanna gain strength and stay in a weight class, why not Halo and winny? Halo 20mg a day and winny 50mg ed. Just curious.

I have some winny, and will probably throw that in as well (also to counter potential progesterone sides), but I have decided to avoid Halo since it is hepatoxic through various routes, more so than other 17-aa AAS.

A cycle of primobolan depot and A-50 is far better than A-50 and test. if you stack it with test you will gain more water but you receptors will not be as stimulated as both testosterone and A-50 are class 1 steriods, so this stack is not as smart and will increase side effects dramatically. Now the reason d-ball and A-50 stack well with Primobolam depot and deca is because primo and dec are class 2 steroids. So combining class 1 and 2 drugs in 1 cycle is very logical for maximum anabolic activity at a lower dose while minnimizing side effects. And with A-50 you will need all the side effects minimizing you can use. Primobolan with AD-50 will give you much higher quality gains. Just use enough primo, 200-300mg per week should be plenty to stimulate the receptors into growth.

Thanks for the feedback, but let me correct you on a few things: test is a class I, Anadrol is a class II. Furthermore, Primo and Deca are both class I. (Class I meaning good AR binding and class II meaning poor AR binding.)

That makes more sense...

At first I thought I was wrong. I thought A-50 was CII. Just because I have a number of friends that don't respond that well to it. Their assumption being thats why it is in 50mg dosages and D-bol they grow on like weeds. I would like it if some one posted a list of the Class's and the gear that falls under each. I have never run across run in all my years.

athlete03 said:
Thanks for the feedback, but let me correct you on a few things: test is a class I, Anadrol is a class II. Furthermore, Primo and Deca are both class I. (Class I meaning good AR binding and class II meaning poor AR binding.)

Good call. But arguing this is a moot point as the info posted was most likely gotten from a certain wesite. I have read it and to say the least like most sites there are some indescreptancies.
Eitherway understanding steroid classes is am important first step in setting up cycles. Always make sure you use "opposing" (for the lack of a better word) classes of drugs. Either way AD-50 and Primo are opposing classes which makes for an excellent stack. Good luck with your gains.

PS

You should see the same type of gains if you switch/add Winstroll to your stack.

Top Bottom