Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol,test,deca or dbol,test,deca

jp2879

ok guys here goes im 5'10 about 180 pounds looking to gain 20 to 25 pounds looking to run cycle for 10 -12 weeks i know that ip isnt the greatest and its short dosed most of the time but thats what i got along with naps ,,,really didnt want to go with the anadrol but people say its a good jump start for the first 4 weeks ,,,,,along with test at 750mg and deca at 500mg is this dose to low for ip products or fine ,please help guys dbol or anadrol-------thanxx

what # Cycle is this for you,

I was gonna say, stick with the lower doses, but even if u take 2 grams of IP's gear, its bascially like taking 500mg, (kidding)

Dbol,Test, Deca is what i would prefer

dbol 35mg 1-5
test 500mg-1-10
deca 400mg 1-10

dont just rag on IP i mean like anything else u get what u pay for i am running ip test cyp. at 750mg a week along with dbol and i am doing great i mean for $50 a btl u cant go wrong ...i think your setup at 750mg test 500mg deca and dbol(not a- bombs) is straight train/eat like a mad man and start growing good luck...

Dbol is potent enough. I dont see a need for drol. I havnt seen any case where drol was needed in place of dbol. In my opinion only of course.......

Dbol is potent enough. I dont see a need for drol. I havnt seen any case where drol was needed in place of dbol. In my opinion only of course.......

Johnny Cut said:
what # Cycle is this for you,

I was gonna say, stick with the lower doses, but even if u take 2 grams of IP's gear, its bascially like taking 500mg, (kidding)

Dbol,Test, Deca is what i would prefer

dbol 35mg 1-5
test 500mg-1-10
deca 400mg 1-10

dbol should be weeks 1-4 the rest looks good. Make sure you have clomid.

The test/dbol/deca cycle is best, due to the fact that some people will react badly in terms of progesterone with Anadrol + deca. D-bol is cheaper than drol as well.

However,

If you switch your deca with eq in the first combo, then the test/drol/Eq combo could give the other one a run for its money.

BMJ

La-Ru said:

dbol should be weeks 1-4 the rest looks good. Make sure you have clomid.

WTF is that supposed to mean "dbol should be weeks 1-4" instead of 1-5! I love these "experts" who shoot their opinions off without any reasonable expanation. So, in your infinite wisdom, why is 5 weeks bad, and 4 good? Looks like a teenager to me.

The test/dbol/deca cycle is best, due to the fact that some people will react badly in terms of progesterone with Anadrol + deca. D-bol is cheaper than drol as well.

However,

If you switch your deca with eq in the first combo, then the test/drol/Eq combo could give the other one a run for its money.

BMJ

Anadrol is DHT derived and doesnt bind to the progesterone receptor and binds extermely poorly to the androgen receptor it cant be measured. Anadrol does cause water retention and can cause gyno but scientists are not sure quite how this occurs. The theory is that some how anadrol stimulates the estrogen receptor in some way. If any progesterone side effects occur it would soley be the cause of the deca not the anadrol.

Top Bottom