Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whomike

Stats:
29 yrs old
5'9" 195lbs
lifting 5 years
3 previous cycles

I am staarting a new cycle at the beginning off the year. My 1st cycle was awful but didn't hinder me, no horror story from it, 2nd was test cyp but still was a noob...made good gains but lacked PCT. My previous was deca(400mg/wk) and test e(600 mg/wk). Gained 20 lbs of solid mass and was pleased. I now start my journey of dedicated bodybuilding so I want to cover every base possible. My new cycle will run as follows(with room for adjustments as need be)

Anadrol 50 mg ED week 1-4
Sustanon 500mg biweekly 1-14
Deca 400mg biweekly 1-12
Winny 50mg ED week 10-14
Aromasin 12.5mg week1-14
Caber(when/if needed)
Liv 52

PCT
I plan on taking clomid but need help on dosaging and when to start. and on the matter of HCG I used HCGenerate on my last cycle. Should I switch to HCG or is the HCGenerate good enough.
I have a trainer to make the most efficient gains and hope to step on stage in June. Thanks for all the help in advance

Hcgenerate is fine for on cycle and throughout PCt. But HCgenerate and clomid are not a sufficient PCT. You have some work to do there.

I understand that sust and the deca ester of nandrolone are two week esters. But only pinning them every two weeks is really not a good plan. Really, really not a good plan.
Run it weekly at whatever dose you decide. But do it every week. Preferably two pins a week.

Sust has around 100mg of decanoate in it right? Well at the two week mark from 2 ml your going to be left with 200mg of test. Is that what your after? If you want consistant levels and dont want to take 3 months building them to peak then you need to run two pins a week.

By "Biweekly" he means twice per month. Bi=2,2 per week. Bimonthly would be every 2 weeks. Research a more sufficient PCT so you recover quickly and get back on and ready to dominate the stage. I too plan on wearing some skimpy trunks next summer just to see what I'll look like...you'll do great bro, just keep killing it and we're always here to help!

Anadrol sust deca winny cycle advice please!!!!!!

New to the site, going to start my biggest cycle to date and wanted to get some advice/suggestions on what I should adjust or add or take away. first off here are my stats...

29 yrs old
5'9" 195 lbs
lifting 5 years
3 previous cycles

new cycle
ANADROL 50MG ED WK 1-4
SUSTANON 500MG WK 1-14
DECA 400MG WK 1-12
WINSTROL 50MG ED WK 10-14
AROMASIN 12.5MG WK1-14
LIV-52 WK 1-5/10-15
CABER WHEN/IF NEEDED

PCT
CLOMID 100/100/50/50
HCG ***NEED ADVICE***

My previous cycle I used HCGENERATE but not sure on whether I should use the actual HCG. Also I would need advice on whether to use the HCG throughout the cycle or towards the end, I see mixed opinions on this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys, really hoping to add another 20 solid pounds and come in at my all time best

Anadrol sust deca winny cycle advice help

New to the site, going to start my biggest cycle to date and wanted to get some advice/suggestions on what I should adjust or add or take away. first off here are my stats...

29 yrs old
5'9" 195 lbs
lifting 5 years
3 previous cycles

new cycle
ANADROL 50MG ED WK 1-4
SUSTANON 500MG WK 1-14
DECA 400MG WK 1-12
WINSTROL 50MG ED WK 10-14
AROMASIN 12.5MG WK1-14
LIV-52 WK 1-5/10-15
CABER WHEN/IF NEEDED

PCT
CLOMID 100/100/50/50
HCG ***NEED ADVICE***

My previous cycle I used HCGENERATE but not sure on whether I should use the actual HCG. Also I would need advice on whether to use the HCG throughout the cycle or towards the end, I see mixed opinions on this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys, really hoping to add another 20 solid pounds and come in at my all time best

Re: Anadrol sust deca winny cycle advice please!!!!!!

first name who last name mike....more importantly a gaddamn 'merican...whats the prob chief? New to the site, what did I do wrong?

Your pct blows man. Clomid isn't a pct. run HCGen the whole cycle and into pct. get some damned natty test boosters for your pct and get a damned AI. Forma stanzol from mr. Supps... Run it the whole cycle and into pct this is your third cycle really??

Stats:
29 yrs old
5'9" 195lbs
lifting 5 years
3 previous cycles

I am staarting a new cycle at the beginning off the year. My 1st cycle was awful but didn't hinder me, no horror story from it, 2nd was test cyp but still was a noob...made good gains but lacked PCT. My previous was deca(400mg/wk) and test e(600 mg/wk). Gained 20 lbs of solid mass and was pleased. I now start my journey of dedicated bodybuilding so I want to cover every base possible. My new cycle will run as follows(with room for adjustments as need be)

Anadrol 50 mg ED week 1-4
Sustanon 500mg biweekly 1-14 (inject sustanon once a week)
Deca 400mg biweekly 1-12 (drop dose to 300mg a week and inject twice a week split up also go to 14 weeks, you want to milk that long ester longer than 12 weeks)
Winny 50mg ED week 10-14 (might be overkill i would drop to 25mg a day)
Aromasin 12.5mg week1-14 (might have to adjust your AI, don't set this in stone)
Caber(when/if needed) (caber needs to be run the whole way no questions asked)
Liv 52 (you can swap in n2guard and it covers organ health from top to bottom, buy from needtobuildmuscle.com i have a discount code in my signature)

PCT
I plan on taking clomid but need help on dosaging and when to start. and on the matter of HCG I used HCGenerate on my last cycle. Should I switch to HCG or is the HCGenerate good enough.
(hcgenerate week 6 till end of cycle, hcg 1000iu's after last sustanon shot every 4 days for 3 weeks, i suggest HMG as well stacked 3 hits 75iu's each hit, then clomid 25mg a day for 4 weeks with DAA or unleashed.. and since you are running deca i highly recommend phystoserms as well)
I have a trainer to make the most efficient gains and hope to step on stage in June. Thanks for all the help in advance

in bold, you did some research which is commendable, most newbs come on here with no clue and want us to do all the work for them so good for you

Re: Anadrol sust deca winny cycle advice please!!!!!!

yea my PCT is shit I know, that's the are I really need the help in. My first cycle was straight garbage and I was way off(what I get listening to guys in the gym) but my last one was more in tune.

Top Bottom