Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
hey whomike,

I have merged your 3 threads you made all on the same topic, all in the Chat & Conversation forum (the wrong forum for these threads), and moved them all into the first thread you made in C&C, which I had already moved to the Anabolic Steroid forum (the RIGHT forum for these threads).

Please make note of this and do not create any more unnecessary work for me by creating two or three more threads in the wrong forum. They will all be deleted if you do, then you will be given a day off to read the rules in the stickies at the top of each forum, like you should have before you started posting.

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules of the board and its forums. This will help you and the mods who oversee the site.

Thank you.

lol@ moving this to aas AFTER we got a hold of it.:confused:

you read about as well as the OP.

Why don't you read my previous post so you can see the sequence of events.

I could delete all the OT posts, but I think they're a good lesson for others and the OP.

We should make you the head mod so you can show us all how its done, huh? n00b ass n00b.

hey whomike,

I have merged your 3 threads you made all on the same topic, all in the Chat & Conversation forum (the wrong forum for these threads), and moved them all into the first thread you made in C&C, which I had already moved to the Anabolic Steroid forum (the RIGHT forum for these threads).

Please make note of this and do not create any more unnecessary work for me by creating two or three more threads in the wrong forum. They will all be deleted if you do, then you will be given a day off to read the rules in the stickies at the top of each forum, like you should have before you started posting.

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules of the board and its forums. This will help you and the mods who oversee the site.

Thank you.

Sorry about that, I posted 3 times bc I did't think it was going through. I got a personal message from another guy this morning and he helped me figure it all out. Needless to say I won't be making the same mistakeagain. Appreciate the patience and help from everybody who has helped me get my shit together.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom