Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol, NPP, Test 12 week Cycle....

Bjwatson83

Thanks for reading and any advice,
This will be my first cycle in over a year due to some injuries. I plan on doing Anadrol for a kickstart, while using NPP and Test for the whole cycle. I'm planning on doing as follows

-Weeks 1 - 4: 75mg Anadrol ED; Letro 1mg EOD

-Weeks 1- 12: 500mg NPP; 600mg Test PP; Pinning every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; Letro .5mg EOD.

Weeks 14-16: Arimdex at 75mg to start ans tapper down to 25mg ED

My Stats are as follows:
-Height: 6'4"
-Weight: 237 (as of writing)
-Bodyfat: Umm around 18%
-3rd Total Cycle

The reason behind the Anadrol is because I was sent it free in my last order.

I am looking to gain up to 25 pounds and keep 15 when everything is said and done. I plan on eating around 4200 calories a day but haven't decided how much of carbs, fats, Protein. I will do protein at 1.5g to 2g per pound and am trying to decided on diet ideas. I have heard good things about keto but non from on cycle. Basically I'm asking for advice on cycle and my PCT and curious if I should stick to more carbs and less fat for energy concerns. Again thanks in advance for any help.

i honestly wouldn't use letro during the cycle man. letro is an extremely harsh AI and should be used on in emergency situations.. remember estrogen is needed to get stronger and grow!

use aromasin the whole way instead

also i highly recommend using proviron with a nandrolone. this will not only help keep SHBG down but it will also offset binding to DHT receptors

as for pct check out the perfect pct. it works!

1. I would be cautious with using Anadrol in the same cycle with a nandrolone, as they both increase prolactin levels. At least in such case I would increase the dosage of cabergoline while taking anadrol, and then decrease it only when using NPP.

2. Letrozole is too potent for on cycle estrogen control, and it is very easy to get your estrogen to 0 with it, which is not good. You need to have the right amount of estrogen in your blood in order to function properly.

3. Proviron is definitely a good addition to any cycle featuring a nandrolone steroid.

4. Where is your cabergoline? You need it to control prolactin levels when using a nandrolone.

5. Your anadrol dosage is rather high - 50 mgs are plenty for most people.

I am pretty sure you meant aromasin anyways. There is no way anyone would run 75mg of arimidex. A normal dose of adex is like .5mg EOD.

I like Muskate's layout. It is more simple and has everything you need for success.

Top Bottom