Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Net Gains / Muscle Gains / Dry Gains

Hey pals, how is it going?
Just have this question about Anadrol that doesn't seem to have been answered properly.

How much muscle or net gains or dry gains can a guy expect to gain on an Anadrol cycle?

Let's say it is your first cycle and let's say that you do Anadrol at 50 mg per 6 weeks, it doesn't matter if it is an Anadrol only cycle or if you add Deca at the end of it or if you do it along with Test Enanth or if you add Test Prop at the end of it, whatever combination you can imagine but let's speak at Anadrol gains alone, don't consider anything else.

Can you expect that half of your raw gains are muscle or they might be a little less?

Just read on xxxx that a novice can expect to gain 25-30 pounds of raw gains, are those likely to be 15 pounds of muscle? Little more? Little less?

I got the compound very cheap (Respectable source) I want to know what to expect on net gains from it, I have gained roughly 40 pounds of muscle along my 6 years of training and I have never used EAA's before. Now I'm not necessarily implying that I will do an Anadrol only cycle, please don't reply that, I just said it for you to understand that I have fresh receptors.

Now my stats for you to give me an answer based on my case:

26 years old
6 years training
6'2
221 pounds
8% body fat

Now, there are about 1 million sites where I can find info about water gain so let's keep that out of here, also I have my liver protection, fish oil for the lipid profile, Tamoxifen while doing it because it doesn't aromatise, about 2 gallons of water a day, diet without simple carbs, cholesterol and saturated fats, low sodium, pretty much will add it to a Test Enth cycle, etc... Let's keep all this details out of the conversation.

Thanks a lot :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I happen to love Abombs and my body does too. A lot of guys just cannot take it due to the sides. It really messes with BP and just plain makes a lot of peeps feel like shit the whole time they are on it. But to answer your question, 6 weeks is gonna be harsh on your bod bro. Arol is extremely liver toxic even with liver support, just so you are aware of that. Gains wise, yep after all said and done 15 maybe 18 Lbs of good solid muscle mass is very possible. Just keep your diet clean. Thats the prob a lot of PLers have is they eat like shit and get as strong as a mule. But if they ate clean they would still get strong but look good doing it.
Good luck bro and would be gr8 if you were to run a log when you jump into it.

Top Bottom