Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and hair?

rick_hfh

I have been doing some reading on anadrol. It sounds like potent stuff. It sounds like it hits the hairline pretty hard. I do have a problem with mpb. Has anyone used Anadrol and had success with finasteride or dutasteride? I would like to give it a try someday. If its effects on hair are unavoidable, I will rule it out.
K of course.

rick_hfh said:
I have been doing some reading on anadrol. It sounds like potent stuff. It sounds like it hits the hairline pretty hard. I do have a problem with mpb. Has anyone used Anadrol and had success with finasteride or dutasteride? I would like to give it a try someday. If its effects on hair are unavoidable, I will rule it out.
K of course.

Not sure drol really has much conversion to dihydrotestosterone,so Finasteride might not be the drug of choice.Topical blockers would be the route I'd go.

Huckster said:
Not sure drol really has much conversion to dihydrotestosterone,so Finasteride might not be the drug of choice.Topical blockers would be the route I'd go.
considering that anadrol is already 5-A reduced, i'd say conclusively that there is NO conversion to DHT.

however, anadrol ITSELF binds to the AR in the scalp (just like tren, winny, masteron, primo, etc) and destroys the follicle....so yeah, being the most potent steroid out there does not bode well for MPB concerns...but i've never used it, and probbaly never will as i have MPB genes too...

I am prone to MPB and can tell u from personal experience that I lost more hair in 4 weeks of 75mgs/ drol per day than I have on the last five cycles combined. I knew going in it was going to be tough on the hairline, but it was CRAZY to see that much of my hair falling out. On the flip side, the strength gains were absolutely unreal. U just have to decide if the potential for hair loss outweighs the benefit to running a particular "supplement".

Top Bottom