Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol/GH/Slin...Need some experienced advice

TrueCowboy

Here is my current cycle:

Week1:
Test Cyp: 1200mg (Pharmacia&Upjohn -- Got script)
Eq: 800mg (Inpel Maxigan 50)
Fina: 75mg/day (P&P Kit)
Letrozole: 1.25mg/day (P&P)

Week 2-3:
Test Cyp: 600mg
Eq: 400mg
Fina: 75mg/day
HGH: 4iu/day 5on 2off (China Somatropin)
Batch No:20010305
Slin: 10iu 2x/day (Humulin R in AM and Humalog post workout)
Letrozole: 1.25mg/day

Week 4-9:
Test Cyp: 600mg
Eq: 400mg
Anadrol: 150mg/day (Ttokkyo)
HGH: 4iu/day 5on 2off
Slin: 10iu 2x/day

Week 10-11
Fina: 75mg/day
HGH: 4iu/day 5on 2off
Slin: 10iu 2x/day

Week12-:
Clomid Therapy
Letrozole

I am now in week 5. I am a first time user of HGH, Slin, and Anadrol. Since I stoppped the Fina and began the Anadrol (the only reason for not starting with the Anadrol was that its arrival was delayed) My sex drive has plummetted, by energy level has plummetted, my mood is very bad, and my appettite sucks. I am sleepy all day long. It is to the point that today at lunch I felt like I was about to fall asleep face first into my plate. My sex drive is worse than it has ever been. I have about five cycles under my belt, and everything I have ever taken (dbol, sust, test, fina, deca, Eq) has always made me horny, feel good, increased energy level, increased appettite, etc. That is not the case now, and it seems to be getting worse. However, since I am taking 3 new compounds, I am unsure where the problem lies.

As it stands now, I have $500 in two bottles of Anadrol and $600 in GH that I really hate to waste. Although, I do have plenty of Fina, Dbol (10mg TT), and can probably get some more test. My goal is mass.

Furthermore, when I began the cycle I also began an pretty intense powerlifting workout leaving the possibility of overtraining. So actually, I have 4 new things to look at.

Any help anyone?

Oh yeah, Stats: 5'10" 200lb

your problem lies with the cycle structure, you have rushed into your cycle and fucked it up

SORRY FOR BEING HARSH BRO, BUT ITS TEH TRUTH

Abombs should be ran in the very begining of the cycle

my suggestion:

stop all gear, cold turnkey

take 2 weeks off, no gear at all, just eat good and train, get plenty of sleep

then reaload

run your test with abombs and eq for 4 weeks, then dump abombs and add tren for another 4 weeks, slin can be ran and gh if you have enouph

serge is right...

The only change i would suggest.....is after your cycle is over...DO NOT STOP THE HGH! Stop your cycle....take about 100-200mg of Primo per week....and continue the HGH. It really works better if used for extended periods of time. Its even better if you lower your HGH dosage so that it will last longer. Also...the only reason that poeple do 5 days on / 2 off....is to length the HGH cycle time. Instead....just take like 2.5iu or 3iu per day 7 days a week...

Hope this helps

The insulin is what is making you feel tired and withdrawn. When I was taking it i felt like passing out right where i stood. You should have added T3 in your cycle with the Gh and slin. Keep body fat levels down, and energy up. You would only need to do 25mcgs a day, wont need to go any higher since you are not looking to compete or get that ultra shredded look

Serge is right. You should have researched it a bit more before starting... GH has to be run for longer then 11 weeks! I would start to plan and ask questions for your next cycle. Stop now and save what you have left.

SUST-MAN said:
serge is right...

The only change i would suggest.....is after your cycle is over...DO NOT STOP THE HGH! Stop your cycle....take about 100-200mg of Primo per week....and continue the HGH. It really works better if used for extended periods of time. Its even better if you lower your HGH dosage so that it will last longer. Also...the only reason that poeple do 5 days on / 2 off....is to length the HGH cycle time. Instead....just take like 2.5iu or 3iu per day 7 days a week...

Hope this helps

taking growth throughout would be ideal, but as he has noted he only has 600 dollars worht of stuff left, so im guessing its about 1kit, if thats the case then its better to save it for the cycle itself

steveo said:
The insulin is what is making you feel tired and withdrawn. When I was taking it i felt like passing out right where i stood. You should have added T3 in your cycle with the Gh and slin. Keep body fat levels down, and energy up. You would only need to do 25mcgs a day, wont need to go any higher since you are not looking to compete or get that ultra shredded look

if slin was the culprit (which i have to admit was my initial guess) he would have felt it when he started running it, week 2, bur sertainly way before week 5 where he is right now

serge said:
your problem lies with the cycle structure, you have rushed into your cycle and fucked it up

SORRY FOR BEING HARSH BRO, BUT ITS TEH TRUTH

Abombs should be ran in the very begining of the cycle

my suggestion:

stop all gear, cold turnkey

take 2 weeks off, no gear at all, just eat good and train, get plenty of sleep

then reaload

run your test with abombs and eq for 4 weeks, then dump abombs and add tren for another 4 weeks, slin can be ran and gh if you have enouph

Don't worry about being harsh bro, tell it like it is, that's the way I am.. no BS. Thanks.

I agree with you. But, what I didn't mention before is my time constraints. I am in the cattle business. Right now is my slack time of the year. I have time to train hard and focus on eating and sleeping. Mid-October I will be buying 1500-2000 head of stocker cattle. Keeping them alive is a big job. It doesn't require a lot of hours of physical labor so much as it requires me to be totally focused on what I am doing mentally. It can be quite mentally draining. I can still train through this, but not at a level to justify being on a cycle.

So, that is why I would really like to salvage something within the time constraints I have to deal with, the best I can anyway.

I can drop the GH to 2iu/7 days a week which would give me enough to make it 16 weeks of GH. I can drop/alter insulin if it is the primary culprit of the energy problem. I can't get a hold of any T3 at the moment (I actually tried but it didn't pan out). I can up/lower/drop Anadrol. I can Add fina or dbol in place of anadrol (I have taken both before with good results). I can probably get another bottle of test if needed. I had already planned on running primo to bridge post cycle.

I appreciate you sharing your experience. That's why so many people (including me) have learned a lot from this board. I can alter a lot of things, but quitting now after 5 weeks is something I would really hate to do. I believe in sucking it up and pushing through problems. Any further help?

serge said:

taking growth throughout would be ideal, but as he has noted he only has 600 dollars worht of stuff left, so im guessing its about 1kit, if thats the case then its better to save it for the cycle itself

I HAD 50 4iu bottles= 200iu
I HAVE 30 left= 120iu

serge said:

if slin was the culprit (which i have to admit was my initial guess) he would have felt it when he started running it, week 2, bur sertainly way before week 5 where he is right now

I didn't use the slin the first week. After the 2nd week of Slin use (week 3 as listed) I started feeling out of energy. This conincided with the change from fina to drol. I think I may have been placing blame on the drol when slin was indeed the culprit. Does this make any sense? If so, would using slin only post workout (MWF afternoon) help?

I had been using ed 1st thing in morning 10 iu HumulinR and in the afternoon post workout (8:00PM) 10iu Humalog. On days I didn't worout I would use 10 iu HumulinR ~4PM. I go to bed about 10:00 so it made since to me to use the faster acting post workout simply so that it would peak before I went to bed. Since this my 1st slin use I didn't think it would be wise to play around with possible nocturnal hypoglycemia.

Also, I didn't start at 10 iu the 1st day of use. I started at 5 iu and went up 1iu/day to 10iu. This could have confused my correlation with energy problem and insulin use.

Last edited:
Top Bottom