Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol first cycle thoughts

TheLBM

I’m a complete newbie with steroids and never done them. I’m 66kilos and 177cm tall. Average to lean look. 28 years old. I want to use anadrol. Was gonna hit it at 50mgs a day for 4 weeks to see what happens. How should my water intake be and what liver support should you get?

use n2guard if you plan on anadrol
like 7 caps n2guard and 50mgs anadrol with ostazol

you honestly have no business using anadrol as a first cycle... do you think that its wise to take one of the harshest oral steroids you can find and THAT be the first steroid you use? i would love to hear that logic...

I’m a complete newbie with steroids and never done them. I’m 66kilos and 177cm tall. Average to lean look. 28 years old. I want to use anadrol. Was gonna hit it at 50mgs a day for 4 weeks to see what happens. How should my water intake be and what liver support should you get?

N2Guard.

Anadrol can be rough man especially for a first cycle. I wouldn’t recommend it but that’s on you.

If you want to do a cycle, grow some balls, and inject testosterone.

There are plenty of threads that you can look up about how best to go about it, and what kind of ancillaries and post cycle therapy items you will want to have on hand.

A lot of guys love Anadrol - it's a very powerful steroid, but I personally feel like garbage on it. I literally bought enough to run a light 6 week cycle of it at 50mg, and by the second day I tossed it. I absolutely will not use anything that makes me feel physically rundown or bad. Not even tren makes me feel like that.

As some others have said, Anadrol is not a good choice for your first cycle.

Top Bottom