Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol/dbol finish cycle

omarr_aboudi

Which is best for finish cycle? Ihave4weeks til the cycle end,

And im on diet for along time so what should i do to break the stuck point of diet!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neither, you definitely dont want to go into pct with elevated estrogen like you will with dbol and neither is generally used as a finisher... i guess if you are set on it, anadrol is the better option but i dont think its wise to use either as a finisher...

neither, you definitely dont want to go into pct with elevated estrogen like you will with dbol and neither is generally used as a finisher... i guess if you are set on it, anadrol is the better option but i dont think its wise to use either as a finisher...

Iwant to add it because my weight is stuck you knwo what i mean , hmm what do you prefer , if iwanna take anadrol iwil take 20pills

ummm i just said if i had to choose i would choose anadrol but bro, it REALLY doesnt sound like you know what you are doing man.. i wouldnt use anything to be honest...

ummm i just said if i had to choose i would choose anadrol but bro, it REALLY doesnt sound like you know what you are doing man.. i wouldnt use anything to be honest...

Haha why u dont lnow what im doing!!
Ieat about 3500cal a day what should i do else ? Gimme something that idont know

Bro if imust eat about4000cal a day that’s impossible for me its so hard!!!

Iasked about anadrol is this a good idea ?

wahhhh. I wanna take more drugs than eat more... pfft

If you are not gaining then you are not eating enough. Adding dbol will just add water weight. It doesn't add muscle if you aren't eating more food. Makes no sense man.

Top Bottom