Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol cycle critique

Yes, I can see what you mean about 8 week cycles. I know my test kicks in so fast (much faster than most people) because normally by week 2 im up and kicking and have gained 5-10 pounds. for me that is how I know it has kicked in...the sudden weight gain from one day to the next.

I could see the 8 week cycle working for me, but I mean OP you probably have 2 bottles of Test E...so why let a couple C's go to waste?

I read some more about letro, and still disagree with you but that is your perogative. Maybe you should CONSIDER running aromasin/adex while on anadrol strictly because Letro is so rough on estrogen and the gains from anadrol are estrogen-related.

I have run anadrol with no AI in a cycle with deca and test, had no gyno issues and my estrogen was not bad whatsoever. but it does effect everyone differently.

Usually around week 2 or 3 with test C or E i can really start to feel it work. I can tell by looking at my traps. At a certain point I'll wake up and they will look different. Thick and swollen.

Usually around week 2 or 3 with test C or E i can really start to feel it work. I can tell by looking at my traps. At a certain point I'll wake up and they will look different. Thick and swollen.

same here on the traps. My traps get out of control right away.
but also wanting to fuck just about anything in sight, kind of helps you realize that too.

Ive been liking the longer cycles myself tho. To me staying on longer allows your body to get used to the mass, and gain mass at a comfortable rate. then once you hit pct it is a breeze to keep what you gained.

but a quick cutter, aint nothing wrong with that either.

Run prop for sure instead of enan in an 8 weeker it will work so much better. Never ran adrol but I want to try it this year because my joints suffer after I cease dbol. Make sure to let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Evening all,

Laid my hands on some Anadrol and I'm going to see what all the fuss is about. Looking forward to these immense gains that everyone talks about.

(23yo, 198lb, 5'8", 3 previous cycles)

Here is what I am thinking.

Weeks
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ed
1-10 Test Enanthate (500mg ew)
7-10 HCGenerate (3 caps daily)
1-8 N2Guard (7 caps daily)

1-10 Letro 0.5mg e3d (for moon face, water retention etc)
1-10 Nolva (as required in the event of gyno (as Letro will not help with Anadrol GYNO sides)) - no gyno, no nolva

PCT
12-15 Unleashed/Post Cycle
10-18 Forma Stanzol (10 pumps daily)
11-14 HCGenerate 3 caps daily

What do you reckon?

Cheers

Revised cycle based on advice here. Also, I wont be doing test prop as I do not enjoy the eod injections. Just a personal preference.

Yeah I will keep you all posted on how this one goes.

Revised cycle based on advice here. Also, I wont be doing test prop as I do not enjoy the eod injections. Just a personal preference.

Yeah I will keep you all posted on how this one goes.

Do you not like sustanon? Just curious. Sust is my favorite long ester test. Yes I know its a blend but it fits more with C and E than it does with Prop or TNE. I feel more even on sust. Something about it just feels different in a better way.

Top Bottom