Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol cycle critique

rich_89

Evening all,

Laid my hands on some Anadrol and I'm going to see what all the fuss is about. Looking forward to these immense gains that everyone talks about.

(23yo, 198lb, 5'8", 3 previous cycles)

Here is what I am thinking.

Weeks
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ed
1-8 Test Enanthate (500mg ew)
5-8 HCGenerate (3 caps daily)
1-8 N2Guard (7 caps daily)

1-8 Letro 0.5mg e3d (for moon face, water retention etc)
1-8 Nolva (as required in the event of gyno (as Letro will not help with Anadrol GYNO sides)) - no gyno, no nolva

PCT
9-12 Unleashed/Post Cycle
9-14 Forma Stanzol (10 pumps daily)

What do you reckon?

Cheers

I've got stocks of letro at home mate. I prefer it because it's good for basically every cycle (prog and estro effects) so I always buy it as opposed to adex. Plus you can take less, which i also prefer. No other reason than that really.

Never used aromasin tbh, and probably never will while my letro serves me as well as it does. Why do you ask?

I've got stocks of letro at home mate. I prefer it because it's good for basically every cycle (prog and estro effects) so I always buy it as opposed to adex. Plus you can take less, which i also prefer. No other reason than that really.

Never used aromasin tbh, and probably never will while my letro serves me as well as it does. Why do you ask?

I have never tried letro. I have always read that it really really dries you out and can be hell on the joints. Always known it to be something for when gyno signs appear rather than an estrogen maintinence. But I was just wondering.

I have never tried letro. I have always read that it really really dries you out and can be hell on the joints. Always known it to be something for when gyno signs appear rather than an estrogen maintinence. But I was just wondering.

he is right.

also test E should not be run for only 8 weeks, go for 10-12

pct for this should start on week 10 if you are set on an 8 week cycle.

aromasin/adex is what you need.....don't take letro unless you see gyno pop up. Most people say letro is a last resort type of thing.....everyone will flame you for the nolva, but IMO it is good if gyno were to pop up.

he is right.

also test E should not be run for only 8 weeks, go for 10-12

pct for this should start on week 10 if you are set on an 8 week cycle.

aromasin/adex is what you need.....don't take letro unless you see gyno pop up. Most people say letro is a last resort type of thing.....everyone will flame you for the nolva, but IMO it is good if gyno were to pop up.

I made sure I re read the nolva part before going off about it. He's good to go as he said NO nolva unless gyno symptoms appear. Yeah letro was always supposed to be a past resort as far as I have always known.

While I agree that test e or c should be run more than 8 weeks, I dont personally think its all that bad to go 8. I have a friend who is 6'3" 280 at apx 12%(he's huge) Who runs 8 weeks on 8 weeks off year round. He was taught by a Ifbb pro to do this. It obviously works for him with the long esters and 8 weeks. But he's more in the league of a gram of test a week every cycle as a base. Most of us arent in that league.

I hear ya guys about letro being as a last resort, and I agree it is when you use it for that purpose, eg 0.5-1mg ed. This dose does blaze gyno lumps into nothingness. It only drys people out ridiculously (as a maintenance) because they take far, far too much. It's really effective as a maintenance if you take it sparingly.

And yeah, definitely Nolva for gyno only. Hopefully it will be in my cupboard unused for years to come. But better safe, as i can see you both agree.

And with cycle length, i'm not averse to topping it up to 10 weeks, and I also overlooked ester length with my cycle (well pointed out mate). PCT will start at 10-13 inclusive and forma 2 weeks beyond that (on an 8 weeker)

I hear ya guys about letro being as a last resort, and I agree it is when you use it for that purpose, eg 0.5-1mg ed. This dose does blaze gyno lumps into nothingness. It only drys people out ridiculously (as a maintenance) because they take far, far too much. It's really effective as a maintenance if you take it sparingly.

And yeah, definitely Nolva for gyno only. Hopefully it will be in my cupboard unused for years to come. But better safe, as i can see you both agree.

And with cycle length, i'm not averse to topping it up to 10 weeks, and I also overlooked ester length with my cycle (well pointed out mate). PCT will start at 10-13 inclusive and forma 2 weeks beyond that (on an 8 weeker)

I would certainly stretch it out to 10 weeks if you have enough test. Just two extra weeks of prime time gains.

I highly suggest going 10 weeks also, the test is just starting to show around week 5-6 so it makes sense to run it 10 weeks or a tad longer.

I made sure I re read the nolva part before going off about it. He's good to go as he said NO nolva unless gyno symptoms appear. Yeah letro was always supposed to be a past resort as far as I have always known.

While I agree that test e or c should be run more than 8 weeks, I dont personally think its all that bad to go 8. I have a friend who is 6'3" 280 at apx 12%(he's huge) Who runs 8 weeks on 8 weeks off year round. He was taught by a Ifbb pro to do this. It obviously works for him with the long esters and 8 weeks. But he's more in the league of a gram of test a week every cycle as a base. Most of us arent in that league.

Yes, I can see what you mean about 8 week cycles. I know my test kicks in so fast (much faster than most people) because normally by week 2 im up and kicking and have gained 5-10 pounds. for me that is how I know it has kicked in...the sudden weight gain from one day to the next.

I could see the 8 week cycle working for me, but I mean OP you probably have 2 bottles of Test E...so why let a couple C's go to waste?

I read some more about letro, and still disagree with you but that is your perogative. Maybe you should CONSIDER running aromasin/adex while on anadrol strictly because Letro is so rough on estrogen and the gains from anadrol are estrogen-related.

I have run anadrol with no AI in a cycle with deca and test, had no gyno issues and my estrogen was not bad whatsoever. but it does effect everyone differently.

Top Bottom