Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and blurred vision, help! Mods knowledgeable brothers help!!!

skippy

I have been taking anadrol wk1-50e/d,wk2-100e/d,wk3-150e/d...I have noticed increased bp which is normal..but also I have been getting very bad blurred vision while looking at longer distances, that I have had no trouble with previously... Is that just a effect of the high BP and should I be worried and stop...I have one week left which I will reduce to 100 a day...I don't want to give myself permanent high BP, am I OK????Thanks in advance!!:)

I haven't had it checked, just kinda don't feel good, which I've read is normal on drol...pressure in my head and blurred vision(don't know if that is a symtom or not)...I just want to make sure I'm not giving myself permanent high BP....Thanks for asking...Need Advice!!

Well systolic BP >= 210 or diastolic BP >= 120 is the definition of hypertensive urgency meaning you better treat it fast or very bad things can happen. Blurred vision with hypertension is possibly a sign of what is called end organ damage. Thats bad! Hypertensive urgency + end organ damage = hypertensive emergency. That is realllll bad! Your BP probably isn't nearly high enough to get concerned about, but I would check it ASAP. The two are probably not related, but better to be on the safe side.

I just got back from the grocery store and checked it on the machine 4 times and each time it was lower and the last time was like 138 over 85...So I should be alright....E, Thanks for your help...I was getting a little paranoid..I'll send the karma your way..Thanks Again!!

embolicintent said:
Well systolic BP >= 210 or diastolic BP >= 120 is the definition of hypertensive urgency meaning you better treat it fast or very bad things can happen. Blurred vision with hypertension is possibly a sign of what is called end organ damage. Thats bad! Hypertensive urgency + end organ damage = hypertensive emergency. That is realllll bad! Your BP probably isn't nearly high enough to get concerned about, but I would check it ASAP. The two are probably not related, but better to be on the safe side.

This was very well said!

WRJ

YES IT SOUNDS NORMAL TO ME........I ALSO GET HEADACHES FOR WEEKS ON IT BUT LOVE THE END PRODUCT!! GOOD IDEA TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BP BUT YOU SOUND NORMAL TOO ME.

Top Bottom