Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Bloat?

eatbigtrainhard

Hello mates,

I'm considering to try out Anadrol some day but I was wondering if it bloats everyone or are some people just not prone to it? I've never used anadrol but I've used Dbol in the past. Ran dbol 50mg ED and my face got bloated. Was wondering if anadrol will bloat you up or is it individual dependent?

bloat shouldbbe diet dependant with abombs as it doesnt aromataise and is technically a DHT based steroid of i recall correctly. some people use androl in the last few weeks of prep for fullness. having said tha if diet is off bloating is a huge possibility

Hello mates,

I'm considering to try out Anadrol some day but I was wondering if it bloats everyone or are some people just not prone to it? I've never used anadrol but I've used Dbol in the past. Ran dbol 50mg ED and my face got bloated. Was wondering if anadrol will bloat you up or is it individual dependent?

It doesn't bloat me but as someone mentioned,,,DIET had a lot to do with bloat/water retention.

Hello mates,

yes it will add water weight.you can manipulate it with diet and other things but if you are looking for dry lean gains, its not the best choice for a steriod, you should be seeking something else

Top Bottom