x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

anadrol / absorption

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about anadrol / absorption within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 1st time w/ orals. Question is does anyone know how long it takes for anadrol 50 to absorb into your system and how long will it take to see overall gains in strength and weight? taking 3x per day every 8 hours 1tab. along with rona 200 and norandren 200 both at 4 cc a week. thanks .

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

anadrol / absorption

1st time w/ orals. Question is does anyone know how long it takes for anadrol 50 to absorb into your system and how long will it take to see overall gains in strength and weight? taking 3x per day every 8 hours 1tab. along with rona 200 and norandren 200 both at 4 cc a week. thanks .

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: anadrol / absorption

Originally posted by knight69
    1st time w/ orals. Question is does anyone know how long it takes for anadrol 50 to absorb into your system and how long will it take to see overall gains in strength and weight? taking 3x per day every 8 hours 1tab. along with rona 200 and norandren 200 both at 4 cc a week. thanks .
    you are crazy .........period.....

my nips are getting itchty reading this.........

go-HARD_80

Banned
    crazy? why? This is my 5th cycle and i,m 44 and yes it takes more to grow at my age. no not crazy. Just wanted an legit answer please.

Pro Bodybuilder
    crazy? why? This is my 5th cycle and i,m 44 and yes it takes more to grow at my age. no not crazy. Just wanted an legit answer please.

Banned
    go hard 80> no intelligent reply?

Pro Bodybuilder
    go hard 80> no intelligent reply?
    i replied to the quote but it cut out. and the only unintelligent person here is you

basically it said most can get gyno at 50mgs ad your doing 150mgs, try 50mg dbol, so you can control gyno with ldex your doing 1000mgs of anadrol, means sure guyno

Banned
    thanks for your reply, have stuff to take care of gyno. as far as intelligent or not we all have legit questions on the board, no hard feelings, we are all here to learn and respect the others since we are all here for different things and mine is to grow and learn.

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by knight69
    thanks for your reply, have stuff to take care of gyno. as far as intelligent or not we all have legit questions on the board, no hard feelings, we are all here to learn and respect the others since we are all here for different things and mine is to grow and learn.
    Im 2 weeks into my bulking cycle
    500 sus/week
    400 durobolin/week
    100mg anapolon ed

put on 18lb already! strength going up , recovery unbelievable. only gonna do the anapolon for 3 weeks though cos of sides. ive heard/ read its a killer on the liver.

Elite Bodybuilder

many bros take 150mg of a50 i dont know your stats etc but if you feel 150mg is what you need then so be it. Usually within 5-7 days you will see some weight gain. 1 week+ is when you really see thoes gains comming.

Pump hard and eat bro ull kick ass.

When I take Anadrol I start noticing gains by about the 5th day,I stay at 100mgs ED it just seems to work for me.On a side note I have noticed more that I have to watch for Gyno more on 40mgs of D-bol,than on 100mgs of Anadrol ED.I'm sure that I'm in the minority on this one but everyone's different.