Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol / absorption

knight69

Banned
anadrol / absorption

1st time w/ orals. Question is does anyone know how long it takes for anadrol 50 to absorb into your system and how long will it take to see overall gains in strength and weight? taking 3x per day every 8 hours 1tab. along with rona 200 and norandren 200 both at 4 cc a week. thanks .

Re: anadrol / absorption

knight69 said:
1st time w/ orals. Question is does anyone know how long it takes for anadrol 50 to absorb into your system and how long will it take to see overall gains in strength and weight? taking 3x per day every 8 hours 1tab. along with rona 200 and norandren 200 both at 4 cc a week. thanks .

you are crazy:alien: .........period.....

my nips are getting itchty reading this.........

go-HARD_80:)

crazy? why? This is my 5th cycle and i,m 44 and yes it takes more to grow at my age. no not crazy. Just wanted an legit answer please.

knight69 said:
go hard 80> no intelligent reply?

i replied to the quote but it cut out. and the only unintelligent person here is you

basically it said most can get gyno at 50mgs ad your doing 150mgs, try 50mg dbol, so you can control gyno with ldex your doing 1000mgs of anadrol, means sure guyno

thanks for your reply, have stuff to take care of gyno. as far as intelligent or not we all have legit questions on the board, no hard feelings, we are all here to learn and respect the others since we are all here for different things and mine is to grow and learn.

knight69 said:
thanks for your reply, have stuff to take care of gyno. as far as intelligent or not we all have legit questions on the board, no hard feelings, we are all here to learn and respect the others since we are all here for different things and mine is to grow and learn.

Im 2 weeks into my bulking cycle
500 sus/week
400 durobolin/week
100mg anapolon ed

put on 18lb already! strength going up , recovery unbelievable. only gonna do the anapolon for 3 weeks though cos of sides. ive heard/ read its a killer on the liver.

knight69 said:

I started gaining weight week 1, could tell a difference in strenght after day 1.....100mg ed

go_hard_80 said:
i replied to the quote but it cut out. and the only unintelligent person here is you

basically it said most can get gyno at 50mgs ad your doing 150mgs, try 50mg dbol, so you can control gyno with ldex your doing 1000mgs of anadrol, means sure guyno

you've never taken drol so STFU...youre an idiot :evil:

Top Bottom