Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol / absorption

Re: anadrol / absorption

many bros take 150mg of a50 i dont know your stats etc but if you feel 150mg is what you need then so be it. Usually within 5-7 days you will see some weight gain. 1 week+ is when you really see thoes gains comming.

Pump hard and eat bro ull kick ass.

When I take Anadrol I start noticing gains by about the 5th day,I stay at 100mgs ED it just seems to work for me.On a side note I have noticed more that I have to watch for Gyno more on 40mgs of D-bol,than on 100mgs of Anadrol ED.I'm sure that I'm in the minority on this one but everyone's different.

TRAINHD said:
When I take Anadrol I start noticing gains by about the 5th day,I stay at 100mgs ED it just seems to work for me.On a side note I have noticed more that I have to watch for Gyno more on 40mgs of D-bol,than on 100mgs of Anadrol ED.I'm sure that I'm in the minority on this one but everyone's different.

Gyno didn't exist for me either on 100mg drol...dbol did seem to cause a little...i guess its personal

Do any of you increase your anadrol dosage as you go along or just take it the same all the way through. For example: week 1 50mg week 2-3 100mg/day and week 4 150mg/day

Actually i try not to go above 100mg. After that i will stop the drol and throw in some dbol to take a bit of a break from it.

Im in the begining of week 2 of 100mg A50s ed, 800mg test ew, 600mg deca ew, 600mg eq ew, 4iu GHed, 20mcg T-3 ed and femera ed and I can say the A50s have given me a few lbs the first week and no problems with gyno yet and I AM prone to it.

Nice cycle btw! What are you planning on doing with it. Are you just trying to gain, contest cycle, lean out??? Whats up?

concordsize said:
Nice cycle btw! What are you planning on doing with it. Are you just trying to gain, contest cycle, lean out??? Whats up?

Me?? Ya gettin ready for my first show in March of 06. Im currently 6,4 295 @ 9.64% acording to an on line bodyfat site but I think Im more like 12%. I just have a few things I want to bring up and Im hoping this will get me there.
The cycle along with my new diet designed by Chris Janusz (swolecat) should yeald a good 20lbs.

i like adrol i see no bad sides......except prolly my liver getting messed up....bad ass strength gains

knight69 said:
1st time w/ orals. Question is does anyone know how long it takes for anadrol 50 to absorb into your system and how long will it take to see overall gains in strength and weight? taking 3x per day every 8 hours 1tab. along with rona 200 and norandren 200 both at 4 cc a week. thanks .

bro you say u need a heavy cycle, who am i to doubt you.
you're doing 800mg week of deca and 800mg of test.
you say this is your FIRST time doing orals, and you wanna do 150mg/day of anadrol. i just think this is a bad idea. anadrol is one the harshest compounds out there, most people take 50mg/day, so i say start out with that. even at that dose you may experience, high blood pressure, nose bleeds, acne, bloat, aggresssion, kidney/liver pain, liver damage....
you will know how it works in less than a week if it's real. then you can decide if you wanna bump it up or not.

Top Bottom