Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol 50mg

alex931

Hello, im new in to steroids i have read alot about it and im interested and i would like to know if i buy Anadrol 50mg/tab 50 tabs, Deca 250mg/ml 10ml, Sustanon 250mg/ml 10ml, Nolvadex 20mg/tab 50 tabs, all that good for 1 cycle or do i need to get something else, could someone explain me about how many weeks is a cycle and what to take first and everything and is nolvadex enough for protections? i plan to take only 50mg per day for anadrol since 100mg seem alot.

Your 1st cycle should be only test e or c not anadrol because anadrol is a very toxic and you need Ai just like arimidex or aromazine not nolvadex your cycle should be look like that week 1 to 10 test e or test c 500 mg or 400 mg

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Your 1st cycle should be only test e or c not anadrol because anadrol is a very toxic and you need Ai just like arimidex or aromazine not nolvadex your cycle should be look like that week 1 to 10 test e or test c 500 mg or 400 mg

Then wait 2 weeks for ester Clarence then you should follow perfect PCT...from evolutionary.org

bro, the ONLY explanation you need is to STOP this nonsense... you would never run a cycle like this on a first cycle and probably wouldnt on a second either... this is craziness to even be discussing this.. your first cycle is your FIRST TIME USING STEROIDS.. let me ask you something logical... in your mind, do you think it would be smart as a first time user to be using several steroids on a first cycle? then factor in how strong anadrol alone is especially in terms of side effects... does that seem wise to you in any way, shape or form?

anadrol even by itself is an extremely strong steroid. you want to run 100mg a day and stack it with 2 more steroids.

the problem with anadrol is that it has tremendous sides and you will have a tough time managing that issue. adding deca and test to it and you are looking at a lot of bloat man and estrogenic problems.

Top Bottom