Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol 50 "Green Giants" Should a 45 year old try these?

iron asylum

I want to put on loys of size this year before my next show in a year. I have a chance to pick up some green giants. being 45 years of age should I even try these? I would have no problem with any sort of rage because I never have before even in my younger years. I want to put on quality size and i know alot of the gain from these is water but I need to bomb my legs this year and stretch out the facia as best I can. Just wondering if my age would be a factor as long as I watch my diet which Im good at.

drol is fun. keep your diet the same and see how 50mg treats you. Or if you're doing 100mg, fine. You're going to get insane strong and put on some size...but unfortunately it all goes away with discontinuation of the drug :(

I want to put on loys of size this year before my next show in a year. I have a chance to pick up some green giants. being 45 years of age should I even try these? I would have no problem with any sort of rage because I never have before even in my younger years. I want to put on quality size and i know alot of the gain from these is water but I need to bomb my legs this year and stretch out the facia as best I can. Just wondering if my age would be a factor as long as I watch my diet which Im good at.

One of my all time favorite AAS. Puts on size and strength like no other.
With sensible use I see no reason why you couldnt run it.

I agree with the above i'm older than you by 8 years and i havn't blown a tire yet!

RADAR

drol is fun. keep your diet the same and see how 50mg treats you. Or if you're doing 100mg, fine. You're going to get insane strong and put on some size...but unfortunately it all goes away with discontinuation of the drug :(

Not always man. I think the myth that you lose everything after oral cycles is so over hyped up.

Well of course that depends upon what else you're taking with it and what you're taking immediately after discontinuing it. It's a great kickstart, just make sure you have something else so it's not a very noticeable loss when you stop it.

Think I'm gonna get on board. How much moonface should I expect?

I get zero of that with the abombs. I used these (greens) and they were ridiculously strong. 100mg is a good dose for you.

If you stay on something else afterwards, you should maintain lots of the size and strength.

When you go off abombs, you do lose some size (bloat etc. Any lean mass gains stay with you) and some strength, however you still maintain lots of the size and much of the strength. You just don't feel like superman under heavy ass weights anymore.

You should give it a go. start out at 50mg, and go to 100mg if you feel good after the first week. If it sits well for you, you will love it. I know I do.

Top Bottom