Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol-50 gains?? Where are they?

CherryWood

I have been taking Anadrol for 12 days now, 1 pill (50mgs) per day for days 1-5 and 2 pills (100mgs) per day for days 6-12. I have not yet seen any noticable strentgh gains, water retention, sides, etc etc. I know it is still very soon, but from what I had read up on, I was expecting VERY rapid size gains. This is my 4th cycle and in the past ive used deca so im used to the slow onset of mass gains. Im also concurrently running a 6 week cycle of Cytomel, (111122223333444433332222111). I expected this to have some negative impact on my gains, but Im still anticipating water retention. Am I just expecting gains too soon? Here are my questions,

1. Should I increase my dosage to 3 pills per day or continue with 2? Is 150mg of anadrol worth the gains vs. sides? The pills are prescription Unimed so im pretty sure their legit. Have any of you heard about unimed fakes?
2. I only plan on taking anadrol (100 mgs)for 3 weeks, is this long enough or should I go for a more lenghtly cycle at a lower dose (50 mgs)? Im limiting my AA-17's cus worried about my liver. Im also starting 600 eq on day 15 and 500 sust on day 21 for 12 weeks.

Ill keep you all posted about my future gains.

I also just finnished 3 weeks on AD-50s, ANDROLIC the green thai. ones. Suppose to be the best. I started with a half one and worked my way up fast to 2/day. Let me tell you I'm not impressed I noticed some water retention, gyno, and near the end bad acid reflux (heart burn) and my insides ached aswell. NO muscle mass, NO strength gains. I feel much better now just on the testosterone, more solid and leaner muscle mass.
I hope you have better luck then I did. Next cycle I'm going to go with the D-bol. in the stack.

Cherry, your 'drols are likely to be fake. Search around and find some pictures. Email a couple people who have used the unimed 'drols and get an exact description.

Chris

YOUR ANAS MUST BE FAKE, BECAUSE WITHIN THE FIRST 7 DAYS OF TAKING 1 A DAY I GAINED 7 POUNDS AND BY THE 14TH DAY I HAD A TOTAL GAIN OF 15 POUNDS. I WAS ABLE TO SQUAT 315 DOWN TO THE FLOOR EASILY. ALL THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE IS 5O MG A DAY FOR 4 TO 5 WEEKS. IF YOU ARE USING REAL ANA YOU DEFINITELY WILL SEE GAINS IMMEDIATELY. TRY GETTING YOUR ANAS FROM ANOTHER SOURCE. TURKISH NADROL IS REAL GOOD

These guys are right, they must be fake cause Unimed Drol is probobly the best on the market right now, since it is made in America under FDA control. If you had real Unimed you would have gained wieght definitly and you also would have been pretty strong as well. I would just discontinue the drols or whatever they wight be and tell your souce he got a bunch of Fake Unimeds...

AB from Turkey are great!

From what I know with Anadrol is that the gains should pretty much come right away. As for the Acid reflux well that has to do with taking the tabs on an empty stomach or not with any food. When taking any type of tabs always make sure it is taken with a meal otherwise it may result in an acid reflux. I have had it and let me tell you it is not the nicest thing to have.

When I had it my stomach was consitently bloated, always felt full, acid burning in my throat and could not eat at all. THis lasted for about a month and for some reason I didnt loose much weight which was a good thing!!

Top Bottom