Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol 50, best way to combat gyno sides?

baby_bbol

Searched for quite a while yesterday trying to get this answer. Seems to be 2 groups of people.

Some say that Androl sides come from conversion to Estrogen and use liquidex/aromasion/nolvadex to combat.

While others say its progestin based, use bromo, ru486 or winny to combat??

Can someone please tell me what the real deal is???

thanks

Andriol is a oral testosterone product. Contain 40 mg of test undecanoate. Like other test base product is aromatizable so should convert to estrogen in some grade. So for combat it you should use Nolv, Arimidex, and so on. However this compound it is a "mild" one in comparision with other test. It is believed that it is for it poor absorbilty

i ve used thai androlics and i must say you are better off with liquidex, nolvadex combo. progestin does not apply to a-bombs..

sorry but you;re wrong!! anti estros WILL NOT help with sides from anadrol. bromo will, but not femara, not ldex not nolva. period

ALL above mentioned ideas r wrong, Oxymetholone does not convert to estrogen, neither it is a progestin. it molecule has estrogenic effects on its own. so only Anti-E which will work is Nolvadex and Proviron. contrary to popular belief AAS Winstrol MIGHT b of little help as it is also anti-progestin and also anti-e.
but on its own Oxy is IMO the best mass builder AAS as its anabolic to androgenic ratio is very good ad so is its estrogenic effects(i mean in positive sense) so dont use any anti-e unless u c any sides.
barpk

Well that certainly cleared things right up. 3 different opinions. No answer. Damn the man.

Here is an excerpt from Bill Phillips on Anadrol-50, FWIW:

"...The drug appears to give the same benefits as Dianabol. Unlike Dianabol, however, it seems that oxymetholone is progestagenic. It has been observed to cause nipple soreness or to aggravate gynecomastia even in the presence of high dose antiestrogens, strongly suggesting that the effect is not estrogenic. That effect can be reduced by concurrent use of stanozolol (Winstrol), which is anti-progestagenic [or Dostinex]. This progestagenic effect of oxymetholone is only a concern when using aromatizing steroids. With androgens such as Primobolan, oxymetholone stacks very nicely and is a surprisingly friendly drug. In contrast, with testosterone it is a very harsh drug.

Anadrol does not convert to estrogen, and thus antiestrogens are not required if no aromatizable AAS are being used. However, in concert with aromatizing drugs, Anadrol is notorious for worsening "estrogenic" symptoms, possibly by producing progestagenic symptoms which the bodybuilder confuses as estrogenic, or by altering estrogen metabolism, or by upregulating aromatase.

That seems to corelate to my real world experience. Was running test 750mg/wk with arimidex 1mg/EOD and added in some anadrol after about 3 weeks. With in 3 days or so my nipples started getting sore, drop androl right a way and pain soon followed.

Anyone else with androl experiences.

Top Bottom