Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which anabolics raise blood pressure the most

Excidium28

Does tren elevate your blood pressure more other than other injectables? I know that orals have the greatest impact in terms of raising your blood pressure, but do some injectables raise it more or less than others?

Excidium28 said:
Does trenbolone elevate your blood pressure more other than other injectables? I know that orals have the greatest impact in terms of raising your blood pressure, but do some injectables raise it more or less than others?

I have had bad luck with orals on this, not as much with injec.

anadrol

dbol

test at high enough dose without anti e's

anything that causes you to retain alot of water will increase your blood pressure

in fact, i bet tren has less impact than most drugs outside of anavar,etc.

my blood pressure has never been very high on prop or on tren.

it was skyhigh on anadrol and when i used deca in the past

stay away from clenbuterol thats for sure.

anything that kicks up your Red blood cell count is going to raise BP. ive heard that tren and EQ is a recipe for extremely high BP.

All orals make my BP shoot through the fucking roof. I havent had of probs with injs, except nandrolones. They make my BP high for some reason. Its weird how certain chemicals do certain shit to different bodys.

Orals are the worst for BP

tr-en definitely increased my BP... so does test

I just resign to the thinking that all A A S will screw up your lipids, liver enzymes and BP to an extent...whether they're oral or injectable... so you have to be prepared for that

I think I might stand alone on this one, but inj. winstrol raised my blood pressure way too much - I was getting nose bleeds all the time

D'bol as well. Deca did nothing to my blood pressure. Never taken tren or e/q

Top Bottom